Finally got the tires and rims mounted on the RX7, take a peek...

i thought you had told me they were american racing wheels. whatever, not too bad.

wait… so this is your dad’s car?

are these the rims off of hey123’s fc shell?

The wheels look nice, keeps in the theme of the old school style of the car but I think you need to do something about that fender gap. You probably don’t want to lower it but unfortunately I think you have to since the wheels are a bit too small for the huge fender wells the FC has.

Oh god…

puke

I dont think those wheels go well with the car at all, no matter what color they are.

lowered fc’s tear through rear tires. no way to adjust camber, factory design flaw. Unless there are arftermarket cambers kits for theses now since i owned my FC

Gah, sounds like my S12. True trailing-arm, huh? Maybe get some taller tires then.

this is mine and my dads, we split the cost, kind of just a father/son car project. he loves rx7s for some odd reason and im interested in learning about rotarys. im also not going to complain, its a fun little car to have.

i like the rims, i think they do keep the old school look, the turbos came with similar rims stock, not positive though. im headed out to work downtown tonight, ill probably snap a few pictures.

no thx, stockers are much better