Finally in the 13's!

congrats

12’s are next!!!

congrats

awesome…LT1 FTMFW

Thanks guys.maybe by next year ill have 3.73’s, reprogramed pc, and when the tranny goes holeshot coverter with like a 2200-2500 stall with a shift kit.possibly 12’s with that but that will be way in the future. o ya and cant forget drag radials.

good job! glad you got all your ignition shit all fixed up and glad to hear it was the reason for the slow times.

those are pretty good runs. keep workin on that 60 foot and you will see some good times.

im not sure if it has a 1.9 60ft in it though how it sits.the last run the launch was pretty solid.i have the stock torque converter and i didnt have ne tire spin and my 60ft was 2.03.so im not sure if it has ne more left in it.

i think its possible. dont see why an Lt1 couldnt do a 1.9 on street tires

What rear tire pressure are you running? Should be able to run about 22-24 psin in stock tires, and get a little more traction. Also air up the fronts to 36 psi.

i think im 30psi all the way around.ill try droppin the rear and uppin the front next time i go.

my best street tire runs were at 25psi…so definately try goin abit lower

ight thanks for the advice.i think im going up to the track june the 16th.its the night under fire show.its gonna be a long day but its sweet to watch the jet dragsters and jet tractor trailor run down the track.

Congratulations!

My Dart broke into the 13’s Saturday at Quaker City. It went 13.90, 13.95, 13.99 and 14.00.

Nice runs, what’s your mods?

just a ram air hood and air box and SLP loudmouth 1 catback.
umm i would never do the ram air hood again.but i will say it looks good on the car.unfortunetly the fiberglass job sucked…but u get wat u pay for.