FINALLY!!! It only took 1.5 hours!

As you can tell it’s Monday.

haha

sad but true. I’m workin on my web page, it needs help.

Im learning Javascripting

Fuck. apparently the winner of Hearts is the one with the LEAST points. I thought I was kickin ass.

I procrastinate my learning until later in the week. I can never get adaquately motivated on mondays.

:rofl:

I am viewing Pittspeed for the first time with a flat panel LCD screen! w00t!

(just got it, and I hate it already… resolution is too small, and the brightness keeping fucking with my eyes!)

I gave up on hearts. That shit was frustrating me a great deal. Get the pun? haha deal, card game! hahaha.

:rolleyes: but it did piss me off because i dont know how to play it well.

I love my LCD at home. It was a cheapy too. It’s the same guts as the screens Dell uses. I still love my laptop screen the best… crystal clear at 1600x1200, although the viewing angle is ass.

i’ll own at hearts

good cause you weren’t too impressive at soccer :kekegay:

why?

sorry. just trying to start some ‘conversation’. Seems that nobody is posting today…

I got my digital camcorder last week. I need some subjects to film. Preferably automotive or female related… any ideas? Thinkin of goin to the flashlight drags but it will be dark…

flashlight drags is from 430 to 830

should be plenty of light

oh sweet. I assumed flaslight meant it was at night… DUH. I’ll be there for sure then with a fresh pack of DVDs.

i used to be… now it appears as though it may or may not be lame

i guess locals were bitching about noise at night… meanwhile, they live next to a fucking airport :ugh2:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I’d gladly trade in the sound of fuckin piece of shit cessna’s that sound like they are stalling over my house and loud ass lear jets for a couple of rumbling v8’s…

I live right in the line of one of the landing strips at the county airport… those planes piss me off… Although, after Sept 11 when there were no planes, it was eerily quiet.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I like the noise of the county airport. :dunno: when the jets take off and shake the house, it’s fucking great. but I like airplanes so maybe that’s why.

i hope it doesn’t shake the wheels off the house