overtime...

so i’m at 42 hours right now… still working and all day tomorrow.

what should i buy??? i’m thinking 37"+ LCD TV :naughty:

ideas? i’m bored as fuck! i hate waiting on shit…

well I bet Jenn wouldn’t mind being spoiled…forget the TV…I also have alot of things that I want to purchase…I pm’d you the list!!

she is spoiled… spit it out… i’ll buy shit. i’m bored!

Check ur PM

engagement rings are tight, even for a baller like you :cool:

haha… np

vr6 swap or aturbo setup for my car, another tranny too? :bigthumb:

new sneakers
cordless xbox controllers
a pizza
a toy for max?
a douche for your itcy crotch

lcd < dlp :slight_smile:

rear projection is garbage

So your getting paid overtime to be on pittspeed. Well, your lucky.

no dizzle… i’m not doing shit but babysitting other consultants… it’s pimp.

15 hours so far today… mad cash

WTF, your bitch sitting them, I wans your fucking job.

i hold the keys to the kingdom my man… :cool:

it is pretty absurd to think about the amount of money wasted with me sitting here all night doing jack shit… oh well!

I need a bookshelf and a nightstand. I also need philips and flat head screwdrivers so I can fix my cars taillights, among other things that you generally need tools for. How about windshield wiper fluid and a car wash? I was planning on going to OC next weekend but can’t afford the hotel.

:smiley:

So where do you work babysitting, I’m going to assume your pretty high up, congrats, free money is good money.

i’m a consultant for ibm… i work on-site at a local hospital :wink: … umm… we’re building 16way SQL clusters and shit’s taking a dump on us… so some SSI’s or whatever acronym they said flew in to lay down datacenter again… i jsut merged the boxes around 3:30 or so (takes all of 15 minutes) and have been surfing the web ever since.

i’m not high up at all! but i am just a lazy consultant… go me, oh… and it’s not free money!!! i’m still here doing jack shit :smiley:

Jack shit, but its not work related! Are you guys redoing the databases as well, or just new cluster?

fuck no! that’s what DBA’s are for… just building these boxes for imaging databases… new installs… just getting the cluster up and working then hand it over… the technology is cool stuff though.

:sadwavey:

Come home soon!