Finally nice weather = clean car

Yea I know its gonna rain tommorow, but atleast I got some new pictures lol New rims, well…still 5zigen FN01RC’s but in silver instead of bronze, and now 17x9 on all 4 corners :slight_smile: Enjoy

i like how you didnt take a picture of the left front side :smiley:

it looks so much better with those rims

:stuck_out_tongue:

Come do mine

:fu:

i still have a little bit left to do on my car, then i’m probably going to sell it… so maybe in spring time if you still have this we will be in contact :slight_smile: mine should be done by then

never know, i’m gonna list it soon just want to clean up some small things first… i’d like to move it soon with school starting up again shortly but we all know how that goes lol

Looks Great man.

Looks awesome Jay.

Meh! Nothing new= not worth taking pics LOL

thanks guys :slight_smile:

Pat your reading skills need some work, the rims are new so ha :wink: Is the Z still on the road?

looks great jay

eheh…it’s not my reading skill. What I meant is nothing changed with the go factor :wink: Z still on the road.

Looking good Jay :tup:

there’s someone who knows what good offset is

I love this car soooo much, it looks great dude. I really like the new rims:tup:

wow a thread about cleaning a car… so edgy Jay.

get rid of those rear valances in favour of something less aggressive… also… sideskirts please…

i have jdm zenki valances btw.

i love your car jay :tup:

looks great!

Very clean… i dig it.

c’mon bag. get some side skirts and ill fix your front bumper for you lol.

looks 10X better with those wheels on it

much much better than my old ones…i got a killer deal on the old ones though that I couldnt pass up, they were +38 (not to mention only 17x7 in the front), these are +19 :slight_smile: the z brakes have an insane amount of clearance now :lol:

i know it needs sideskirts, if i was keeping the car it’d be next but…

and Spec you’ve had that bumper for long enough you slacker! :rofl: