finally posting here...

ive been a member here for a little while but just never posted in this thread. anyway!..my name is mark, im from the buffalo area. i drive a 2002 white cavalier 2200 5spd…yea i know its not fast or special or anything but i paid for it all myself and i got some plans for it:D

btw…anyone want to rob a bank? cuz i need some cash lol jk

Welcome. Everyone has to start some where. You sould come to a Mighty Meet.

welcome

:slight_smile:

yeah, ive been at mighty almost every day for the past month…i was just out tonight =P

whats up man welcome aboard.

welcome :wave:

think i saw your car at mighty a coupple times. welcome!

sup mang

I love how whenever anyone joins they always have plans…

I had plans to be a pirate, but they kinda fell through…

Welcome Newkkkra

so true

:wave:

What’s goin’ on? Oh…and :tup: to paying for your own shit.

:wave: Welcome, last night was a good time. When I get my car back together I will take you on a cruise, and we will be able to see whats going on LOL.

haha yea…last night was great! i know im slow but hey, at least we went!

right on 95Z28 :slight_smile:

welcome :wink:

alden mcdonalds the retards never changed the safe combo after i quit

and the door locks on the building are shot, so if you pull on the doors hard enough, theyll pop right open.

Probably the easiest place to knock off. :stuck_out_tongue: think im joking?

welcome

cant wait till shit like that comes back to bite you in the ass, and by bite you in the ass, i mean i hope he clubs ur face in with a baseball bat

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how hypocritical…dont ever judge me for fatty tipping if you’re going to be robbing their favorite diner…i hate when people pretend to have morals so they sound like better people on the internet…grow up

wow, umm…chill i was only joking about the robbing a bank thing…i dont want my nubcake thread to turn into something else lol

EDIT: hey im not a lurker anymore :cool: