Finally sold my neon!!!

After about 3 months of putting it on CL the car was sold today.now that its gone i finally bought my dads 97 Grand Prix GTP off of him.hopefully tomorrow ill put up pics of it.Its stock and i plan to keep it that way because its my daily.i might do a CAI and put my two 12’s in it and sand and paint the wheels since the chrome is peeling off.

Congrats bud.

thanks

cool GTP is a decent DD. you can throw a 3.5 or 3.4 pulley on it and make it a bit more fun. Just keep an eye on the tranny…they suck in GTPs

3.4 pulley, intake and a $100 PCM makes it a pretty fun car

:cool:

it has 112k on it and its been in PA most of its life.im gonna assume something has been done with the tranny cause working at cochran even regular 3800’s come in at 70-90 for a tranny overhaul.i think all i would do is a CAI and thats it.cause the supporting mods with a smaller pullie will run me around 500 bucks.and id rather spend that on my formula.but i got the GTP to run a 15.02@91 with traction problems roughly the first 30 feet from the starting line.and when the winter comes around im gonna use 87 octane.but like right now i dont use ne lower then 91.

congrats