Got my New Car

I picked up my Grand Prix GTP Pace Car Edition yesterday. It’s a 1998 with 66K very clean. Dealed it to $7,640. Planning on doing just minor mods…3.4" pulley and intake, just want to grab low 14’s mayby high 13’s. :eek:

congrats. those two will get you started . also consider a boost gauge and holder,trans cooler(highly recomended unless you have 1500-3000 dollars laying around) and scanmaster .mine has 130000 and runs great everyday. i also have broke and fixed alot ( somethings 3 times)so just ask if you have a question. oh and join the pacgp.com mailing list. they swap pulleys and fix shit at the monthly meetings for free

ill second the trans cooler…the bigger the better. Hayden 404 here:D

pics?

Congrats and hope to see you at one of our meets this spring

I have a digital camera but the software I have to get the pics off the camera to my PC wont download. I will get Steel Shitty to get some pics. After driving that thing I know I am gonna want to get those minor mods done pretty soon. I think it is a quick car stock, but it didn’t really didn’t blow me away. I just want to keep it cheap b/c cash is limited and I always have my WS.6 I have to mod too.:cool:

Originally posted by bics56
I have a digital camera but the software I have to get the pics off the camera to my PC wont download. I will get Steel Shitty to get some pics. After driving that thing I know I am gonna want to get those minor mods done pretty soon. I think it is a quick car stock, but it didn’t really didn’t blow me away. I just want to keep it cheap b/c cash is limited and I always have my WS.6 I have to mod too.:cool:
Just make the GTP faster than your ws-6:D

Sounds like one heck of a deal! GTP’s are a car that I’ll always wish that I kept.

Originally posted by bics56

who you callin shitty:mad:

i heard some dude in a white mustang blew your doors off on 51:eek:

:smiley:

Originally posted by Steel City
who you callin shitty:mad:

i heard some dude in a white mustang blew your doors off on 51:eek:

ONCE OR BOTH TIMES???:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
ONCE OR BOTH TIMES???:smiley:

:assholeis me steelshity:D

Originally posted by Steel City
:assholeis me steelshity:D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :bsflag: :bsflag: :booty: :crying: :jerkit: :rant: :reloading :finger: :wtf: :ugh2: :zzz: :moon: :blah: :asshole

I’ll eat that white mustang if I ever see him on 51 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by 03COBRA

i’m glad your stomach can handle worms:puke: :tounge:

Originally posted by 03COBRA

keep dreaming kid, you barely beat me broken;)

Originally posted by Shaggy
i’m glad your stomach handle worms:puke: :tounge:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: