Finally, the GT-R arrives!

more sexy pictures of that sexy car plz!!! :slight_smile: Also want to see pic of turbo’s. Whoot!

Yeah huh! Next time I go out to Stony, I’ll snap a few. Also, turns out the fuel tank wasn’t punctured, a fuel line was leaking all over the place. That’s all fixed now, and the thing runs like a fucking champ! :E

Great looking car Kris. I always loved Skylines in that color. Give me a heads up when your Spec V starts parting out :smiley:

Congrats!

Damn, I’m out of the loop for a while and look what happens! Nice choice of car, it’s about time you joined the club :smiley: Hope to see ya at the GTRC cruise next weekend.

Not sure if it will be there or not! I need to get it insured and body work done to it before I want it seen in public.

On the plus side, I just found out last night that it is rolling around on RS*R coilovers, which I didn’t know even existed for the GT-R, but was a nice surprise nonetheless. :smiley: I forgot the camera yesterday, so I should have some more pics up on the board later on today. :slight_smile:

Depends on how small one’s hands are…F#@k. (Looks at cuts on hands from recent oil change.)[/quote]
I think Damien’s volunteering services!
I can tell you my relocation kit has improved my life.
Dan[/quote]
Doing an oil change is pie compared to changing the oil temperature sensor :lol:

Body work? Explain :rolleyes:

You can’t see it on the pics, but the front bumper has been hit and is cracked (it’s not actually attached to the car on the passenger side), the rear Nismo-style flares are mostly detached from the car, and there are a few small dings here and there. Overall it’s in good shape, but not up to my standards and I want it fixed. Fortunately it looks to be in good shape mechanically so I can spend some money to get all the crap that’s wrong with the body fixed. :slight_smile:

Its will still be a Skyline with rims after it comes out of the body shop, Screw the body work and buy some cams or a upgraded IC. :E

No thanks. Think I’ll spend my money making sure that 1) the body panels won’t fly off at highway speeds, and 2) the thing is tuned properly so I won’t blow up the engine while I keep seeing a white turbo 240 in my rearview mirror. :E

HAHAHAHA Burn!

Im hearing alot of bench racing. :E

Hehe… This is good, please dont lock this one down too…

Bench racing is where it’s at, man! All of the smack talk with none of the backup! It’s like being at UC every night of the week! :smiley:

Jesus, everytime I work on this car it’s like Christmas time! I removed the front plastic underguard to change the front diff fluid, and found out the car has a Greddy/Trust intercooler on it! :smiley: Then I went to change the rear diff fluid, and the thing has a JASMA approved downpipe and exhaust system with a little plate on each identifying it as such! :slight_smile:

The car now has all the lubricants completely changed out. Unfortunately I keep forgetting my goddamn camera, but I’ll snap some more pictures of it as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

I’m sick of your car already Kris… Bring it out to a meat so I can release some knuckle children on it and call it a day.

Don’t get a boner about Jasma. That is a Japanese equivalent of CARB if I understand correctly.

My car has it too… Apexi N1 with “Jasma” on it.

:thumb for the Apexi bit

Yawn for the Jasma bit.

Don’t get a boner about Jasma. That is a Japanese equivalent of CARB if I understand correctly.

My car has it too… Apexi N1 with “Jasma” on it.

:thumb for the Apexi bit

Yawn for the Jasma bit.[/quote]

And there is about 4 different levels of JASMA. 99% of the exhaust’s that are JDM are some level of JASMA approval.

Very nice Kris

Ok, so I’ve had a number of folks request more pics, and so here we go: :E
A couple random shots of bum:

Engine Bay: (You can see the 5Zigen hotpipes here)

HKS Boost Controller

HKS Filter Elbows/Elements

Aftermarket Turbos:
I tried to capture a picture of the blue plaque that is on the turbos, but unfortunately the camera wouldn’t cooperate. It caught the plaque itself, but not the writing on it. :frowning:

GReddy Fuel Rail, Aftermarket Injectors?

I have no idea if these injectors are aftermarket or not. The colored bit is a light purple color…

Wheel:

Interior shots:

(GReddy boost gauge)

Front Bumper damage:

Fart can outlet:

Cusco catch can to install:

Random JDM stickers:
This one is my favorite engrish that I’ve seen so far! :E