Finally...

got the new fender… now needs to be repainted… pointless thread but just sharing my excitement with u guys…

ps it possibly was the worst packaging ever, they didnt bother putting it in a rectangle box or anything like that, they just wrapped it up with bizillion different cardboard box pieces and literally taped the whole thing all around

Most of the time, thats how they wrap fenders, no? Congrats

Who paid for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

i am not sure if they come like this or not either ?! first time ever ordering a part but i think some of marc’s frp stuff came in giant boxes ?! … it’s dark blue, it wont get painted for another week, i am so ansy, should i wait til i get it painted or just throw it on ? lol

and haha very good question :slight_smile: fender was already broken, he gotta pay for some of my front bumper tho, its cracked all around now :\

Mark :yawinkle: im not french!!!

wait until it is painted …too much work otherwise

yea, the car is gonna be sitting banged for at least a month or two…

oh wells…

Is your car still going to be in DTP?

i doubt it… i can get the fender painted and installed before than that date for sure but the crack on the bumper will still be there, the crack right now is covered by a sticker lol but i highly doubt necc would want to demonstrate a show car with a sticker covering the crack on the bumper…

one of those load bearing stickers eh??? ive heard those are very popular in japan youll probably get extra points in the show for that!! :lol:

hahah

its some kinda Spruce Car Craft JDM , japanese writings on it blah blah haha

If its not terribly bad. It can still go in the show. Your not competing in a show car competition, you are going and representing a club. You can still show the car, but a ding in the car isn’t the end of the world. You’re more than welcome to still come in the booth.

Shieyt, dad just emailed and he is coming to visit me from overseas earlier than planned, just received the email and i gotta pick him up on 28th and he is staying for 5 days.

Shieyt, right when the fender was getting painted and such, sorry guys, cant make it out to this one… hopefully to the next one