Finaly Rains

Please use the dedicated weather thread to post about things like this instead of creating a new topic.

Thanks,

found it, after using the search, I really didn’t mean to take up thread space with my post. hope i didn’t upset anyone else. myyyy baaaaaad

SO much server space WASTED! Kilo on top of kilobytes I reckon

:banghead :ponder :lol

Putting my snow shoes on this weekend.

I’m watching PBS about how they manufacture planes…anybody else watching? Shit is awesome.

SNOW THIS MORNING :slight_smile: Had close to a dusting when I woke up.

Got wheels from red and snow tires sittin in the garage. Now I just gotta get someone to mount em up for me. I sense an early winter.

already got my snows on…mainly cause my tires were almost showing chords.

A piece of your rx7 is living on with my car.

Walmart is reasonable for mounting and balancing.

I’m gonna throw the snows on my audi this weekend.

snow tires are overrated. Ive never owned a set and never plan to. Ive driven rwd and fwd in the snow without them.

All seasons are where its at.

you have never owned a set but u know they are over rated?

great logic

i on the other hand will always use them because they make driving in the fluffy stuff that much better.

Theres no need for them. I made it thru several winters with 2wd trucks and a few winters with bald all seasons on fwd cars and never had any issues except when I drove thru snowbanks in my Neon.

I also drove thru last winter in a rwd van with no issues.

When I’m climbing and descending route 17 in near whiteout conditions. All seasons won’t cut it in my 3000 lb fwd clown shoe.

come keep up with me and gd3skier when we hit the mountains…of course you don’t have to have them, fuck it i could drive through winter on r compounds and not wreck, but why would i want to when i can have so much more fun and never have to worry about it by throwing on a set of snows.

pjb logic is priceless

We’re supposed to see some serious snow before Dec. At least that’s what I heard. Not from mother nature though. Glad the snow blower is ready to throw.