Finance guys: Bear Stearns

is Cohen & Steers Mutual Funds… same company??..b/c i throw a lot of money into them with 401k

JPM will just keep BSC for prime brokerage services, they have all the other services that BSC had.

Ok assface and what will this do to the stock price of BSC? Basically where do you see it going 6-12 months is what im asking. Hell even 30 days? Good opportunity or no?

Meh, I don’t see it going up that high, no big bank will touch that name. JPM will probably axe the name as well.

That’s just me though. 30 days? probably not too far from where it is today.

Went long at $4.01 looking for $5.50 “DEAD CAT BOUNCE BITCH” Still up by over 20%

KK

HAHAHA i had actually sold a stock this morning that had done well for me and decided to put earnings(nothing major) on the “DEAD CAT BOUNCE BITCH” as well. I got in at $3.71 and had it to sell at $5.25 but it didnt make it so i decided to hold it tomorrow but if tomorrow dosent work for it i will bail on it sometime during the day. Extended trading brought it to $4.65 so we shall see. I made a few moves today that are looking to turn out pretty good I hope.

Karl you son of a bitch

How the hell you been? Seems like you’re still into investing.

OHHHH SNAP!!!

Every ding dong and their brother that knows nothing about everything went out and bought this stock when it crashed thinking that it was their shortcut to early retirement. :shrug:

This ding dong here just made out pretty well lol.

Cool story hanzel.

Hater!:smiley:

:walter:

Red x for me homie. My connection blocks everything.

It’s two smileys slapping the shit out of each other

: walter :

are the smileys not on NYSpeed servers?

which remnds me…

LOL BLAST!!! i can usually see the smilieys. :cry:

FYI

http://dailybriefing.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/03/18/why-bear-stearns-stock-is-in-orbit/

KK

BTW I have been doing this for 2 yrs. now. Still looking to sell in May and go away now matter what market sentinment is.