not helping!

search username- yamabou

search speedped

edit damnit lol beat me to it

http://nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3277586

http://nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3277588

Take your pick.

some of my post’s are pretty bad…

jay, make sure you never post in a section other than offtopic or your post count will change

eh nvmd guys got one

In closing, I completely think that the English language is eroding more than evolving. Overhearing people at school, reading comments people have written on the Internet, and just generally listening to people speak leads me to believe this is one hundred percent true. If you dont believe me, just go to youtube.com and read some of the comments on the more popular videos, j00 will lol DAWG!!!11one. If everyone just remembered what they learned in elementary school this wouldn’t be an issue.

That plays on my theory: The internet is leading directly to the downfall of society. There used to be a certain darwinism involved with getting the world to hear your message. You had to prove that what you had to say was worthy of being heard. Then the newspapers would print it and the crowds would gather.

The internet has eliminated this. Now everything from pathetically unwise ideals to grammar that wouldn’t have gotten you a gold star in second grade is just a click away from the whole world.

Every day I consider logging off permanently while I still remember my fundamentals.

hang in there fry, everything will turn out ok

i hope

ps i just plagiarized you

depends on how u view evolution. you can make the argument that it is evolving to include more slang, and compared to English from say 50 years ago, its different…but if you compare the english of 50 years ago to Shakespearean english, you can say that it eroded in that time frame too…

interesting paper topic

it was fun to write to be honest, i just wish i would have given myself more time to write it, im a fucking slacker. its for an english elective, dude is a super awesome teacher, i actually plan on taking as many classes from him as i can

You have an unnecessary comma after Internet and a missing apostrophe in the word don’t. :wink:

your welcome! :carnut

wrd up hmeslice

you could always just pic appart any rap or R&B song :gotme:

^^^^ I found one ^^^^