Find me rims for my M

I’m saying add 20mm because the examples you gave arent near flush IMO.

its a common russian/ukranian name. TOOOOOOOONS of us here in NY state

in Russia, rims buy you.

dork:lol

I know so many slavic people it’s not even funny. I only know of one other Ilya in NY and he goes by Elijah (the translated name - hence why some people call me Eli). It’s not as common as Alex or Ivan or Vladimir :rofl.

ivannahumpalot!

:rofl

I must break you.

i actually dont look slav

Neither do I. Most people think I’m American cause I have no accent (been here since I was although I’m very much still a Ukrainian) and some people have said I hardly look European. The only time they realize somethin is up is when they see/hear my name.

yea, i dont sound russian either, as far as looks, i just look suspicious

:rofl

srsly, if i dont shave for like 5-6 days, wear a skullcap and my cammo coat, i look like im there to steal shit

:lol

what about Deanna (sp) :wink:

Who?

Do I gotta lock my profile down?

i go to school with her and went to highschool with her, i saw you ccrrreeeep creeepin… this was a while back dont get tight, i just brought her up lol

Oh, blondy?

She’s my best friends GF, why would I ‘creep’ on her. If anything, I tend to argue with her more than anything. lol.

Small world though. Didn’t know you go/went to Siena.

BBS LM.
Do them,

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Mike%20Garrett/1Nissan/TA%20Silvias/fuga1.jpg

haha yea, i haven’t talked to her in few months though and only see her from time to time… yea i go to siena and went to shaker high/junior high with her lol

he’s not spending 4K. PUSSAY! hehehe j/k, but hes really not spending 4K. he’s more of a jew than i am!