what about some iForged or HRE’s

HRE is good stuff

$890+/each?

Yeah, no thanks. :lol

Small world indeed.

Yes, but like BBS, they are expensive.

see, what’d i tell ya?

:lol

This is a DD car which is driven in the country near a cement plant. Ain’t no way in hell I’me exposing $4k rims to that kind of environment. There is a LOT of dust on my road. Even after I move out, I’ll still be here a lot to use the garage, etc. and it’ll be the same story.

People, I need help with the offset if I need help with anything. The style of rim I want is a subjective matter and I have my mind made up for the most part. I don’t need rim suggestions.

I will measure the rims tomorrow (stock) like LKSi said and then go from there. Audi_Jay is currently getting a quote for me from his contact at Vossen and if that ends up being a good deal, my wheels of choice WILL be Vossen VVS085 at either 20x9+38 or 20x10+43. Unless of course I need an offset of +20 (which I doubt judging by the pics I found early yesterday morning on that freshalloy link that I posted on the last page in which most guys were running 20x10+41 or so).

baller car>baller rims

baller car with baller rims>baller car with non-baller rims

wheels>rims

I love straight edge chicks, because I’m edge. Are they actually edge or just prude and you’re calling them straight edge because you don’t know any better?

As for your question about offset and why I’m recommending you go lower… all of those wheels look sunken in about 1/4-1/2" which is like 6-12mm. To make it dead flush you’d subtract that from your 40, and I personally think if you’re going to do flush properly, you need a tiny tiny stretch and a tiny tiny bit of poke (less than a half inch). That brings us to +20 - +30 area.

I don’t know how low you’re going to be though. I don’t really know dick about what you’re going for. Last I knew you were going to be on bags and now you’re looking at a static drop? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Why don’t you order your 40s and if they’re sunken, run spacers. They’re really not a big deal if you’re buying quality spacers and you can run sunken until you find the spare cash to pick them up.

They are straight edge lol. No drinking, smoking, partying, clubbing, screwing, etc.

Okay, that makes more sense as opposed to just being told to go +20. You’re thinking of someone else. I was never planning an air suspension. My drop is advertised as 1.2" but people say after settling it’s more like 2". But, I might just get wheels first and see how it looks and then decided to drop or not.

The reason why I’m trying to avoid spacers is because I want a plug’n’play setup. I’m keeping my OEM 18’s for winter time, so if I get spacers those will stick out a lot and I can’t be bothered removing/adding the spacers each spring/fall.

minus the front bumper

http://www.bespokeventures.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/r0020583.jpg

Yeah, that’s the LM’s right? Too much $$$.

should have info for you tommorrow buddy.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/tdipower4me/180733_192354204117674_100000292864598_639577_3200244_n.jpg

JUST KEEP THE STOCK WHEELS INSTEAD OF BUYING SOME CHEAP SHITTERS. HOLY SHIT.

Not being mean but who the fuck wants to be friends wth straight edge girls? Are you the gay friend? Most guys want girls that party= fuck. They can only be deprived from the real world for so long, then they end up at a local strip club.

Thanks man.

Take your BS elsewhere. You don’t know me or those girls, so you’re talking out of your ass. You’re obviously new here, go read some old threads and learn who I am and what I think/believe before you post stupid crap like that and judge people.

I’m religious too bro, I was just busting your balls and wanted alex to see that he’s not the only russian who hides girls. His cousin is a perfect example.

Haha, fag hags ftl.

Dont worry ilya I put some common sense in him got ur back…

:rofl

Alex, which cousin are you hiding?