Find me rims for my M

I’m only going after straight edge hot Russian girls from now on to fuck with alex.

Ilya, forget all that noise above. Check this out.
http://www.corwheels.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/f1-mesh-wheels/cor-forged-wheels-f1-mesh-side.jpg

SOLID visual design. SUPER nice color for a black car.

No matter what wheel you choose, you’re still going to get ridiculed. You might as well go with what god wants you to get.

i’ll hang out with real straight edge girls, cause i’ll always have a dd with good taste in music.

:rofl

QFT sonnnnnnnnn!

For the love of god, dont get black wheels :lol

Here we go:

youtu.be/LDnpfn5mUvg

I’m not?

You still trying to find wheels?

Not really wheels, but trying to figure out the best offset. But I found a couple of examples on my car specifically, so I have a good idea now. Guys here want me to go super low offset so my wheels stick out but I don’t think I’ll be going that route. Somewhere in the low 30’s probably.

Low 30s is better than low 40s BRAH. Told you.

Not according to the many posts I’ve seen for this exact car. But, obviously it depends on the wheel design and such. I’ve seen anything from 32 or so to 42 or so. And yes, that is on 10" wheels.

Definitely won’t be +20 like you people are suggesting. I have no desire to look like a roman chariot. This thread has ended, I’ll be fine.

Thanks.

:rofl I do still say +20 with the right sized tires would work better but we’ll see when you get them.

Dude it would maybe poke like 5mm which is nothing.

I don’t have a set range. It depends on the rims I decide to go with. We will see, I have a good idea now so I’m sure it’ll look fine.