Find me rims for my M

In a meeting.

^best post in this thread besides this one:

http://www.ilyakol.com/M35/Random/Rims/2.jpg

not my style wheel, but dude, if u like those, go for it!

I still say 21’s…

Wow 8.5" +45 offset! That’s like hella deep lip yo!!

LOL THOSE ARE GOING TO LOOK HORRID

Eh, to each their own. Some of the cars posted in here (the slammed G and the VW Golf) don’t have rims that look any better. If the ones I’m thinking of getting are ugly, then those are as well. IMO.

Seriously?
Id spread that $2,500 budget much better than that…
Those wheels…are…hideous lol

1. Buy coilovers ($1000-$1500)
  2. Buy M45 19"'s slightly used ($1000)

No. Offsets play a key role in how these will look.

You’re getting the narrowest wheel you can with the highest offset you can…for whatever reason.

No way any of the cars you posted as an example of the wheels you want have a 19x8.5 et45 on them, no way.

no way

I am a much bigger fan of the FX 21" wheels.

Please no… save your pennies.

I would seriously get coil overs though.

im with status, id lower it and scoop up m45 wheels, there classy and they look sick

i’m loling over here this is such a fail

to me a lot of spokes doesnt seem VIPish, but a fullface rim does

This thread has run it’s course. I don’t agree with you guys on slamming my car (will not be doing so and have no desire to spend $2,800 on a quality set of coilovers), nor do I agree on FULL face (I don’t mind thick spokes but if you can hardly see the brakes behind the wheel face then I’m not interested) wheels being attractive. I didn’t want something tunerish (like my Maximas 5Zigens) and by VIPish I meant something that a luxury car would have…which would be the wheels I posted as they are on LS’s, Benz’s, etc. So perhaps the term I should have used was ‘Luxuriousish’? Don’t know, but evidently you all got the wrong idea of what I was looking for.

Thank you for your opinions, I did take them into account, but at the end of day I decided against the M45’s because I do want a little bit of individuality when it comes to my car (and you all decided against the 21’s because that would require slamming which I disagreed with). Not too look like any other old stock M45. I will continue to browse and photoshop on my own and perhaps I’ll find something else but as of right now, the EXE Image’s are my plan.

Too each his own. This thread has run it’s course.

Thanks everyone. Have a great rest of the day.

Go nuts with the wheels, just get lower offsets.

bwah

showing brakes? dude, youre on OEM brakes, and not driving a GT3 porsche or a Lambo, no point in showing them off.