Find this Chevy for me and get a Taco...

Find a 1998ish monte carlo that’s green, who’s driven by a 16-19 year old “preppy” skinny kid, and let me at him.

Kid is the most retarded driver I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Weaving in and out of traffic on Rt. 20, going towards Angola/Rez area on the 2 lane highway part. Passing cars, slamming on brakes when he realizes he can’t make it. Going like 90, and tailgating the fuck outta people. Basically just driving like he’s going to kill someone in lots of traffic.

Passed me, and pulled into where I was going: work. So I gave him a piece of my mind, and another car who saw his erratic driving commented on his fine driving skills too.

He’s going to kill someone or himself. Someone needs to beat some sense into this kid. And it’s going to be me. Because I am still heated over this and it happend almost 12 hours ago.

UGH.

And no, you’re not getting pink taco. Hahaha.

OH OH, BEST PART. I called him a kid and he says “I’m not a kid, I’m 19.” HAHAHAHHS:KLDGJHSLDHLDFK.

Taco pizza?

Any taco.

there is a kid on here that drives a monte carlo I believe, Im not sure if he would take that route though…His name is like baricuda something…possibly a year before that like 68 or 69 or something like that…He works at towne bmw if that helps at all lol

1998 dude.

you cant call someone older than you kid and then complain about it

He totally wasn’t 19.

I’m going to fight him.

I wonder if it’s the guy who went to Mighty every single night last summer wearing the “2 fast Garage” t-shirt. I’m pretty sure he drives a green monte, he’s a tall skinny white guy. BTW we went on a little cruise and he tailgated the hell out of my buddy in his Chevelle, pissed him off so bad.

If you get a get a chance, roll up next to him and say “Dat gotta hemi?”

call the cops, say there is a reckless driver driving south on the 90… etc.

that will scare him a lot more.

i havent ran into any really stupid drivers yet this year… :slight_smile:

well i know someone who has a green 98 monte, but hes not 19 and has no reason to be out in angola. dark tinted windows, system, and does drive like a ass all the time

sounds like some one needs a midol lol j/k

Lucky for you. I had 4 of them from the 290 at Delaware to the parking lots at UB North. All in an 8 minute span. Stop signs, entrance ramp courtesy, or leaving enough room so you don’t cut someone off in their lane don’t mean crap…

nothing beats the crack whore lady in the buick yesterday for me.

full story:
so on my way to work on bailey im in the left lane some lady in a tan buick in the right light turns green she takes off like a bat outta hell. then gets into the left lane to make a left on to main i do the same because thats the way i was going. and the light we both turn left she takes the turn wideeeee and i take it tight. she doesnt seem to like the so much so she cuts me off but with a blinker. so i scoot over to the right lane and do a little 3rd gear pull by her with a little bov action. blow by her and then get back into the left lane. at the light down main street all i hear is “you fucking punk” but here is how it pans out:
HER: you fucking punk
me: what the hell are you talking about!?!
her: you dont know who your fucking with!
me: oh really…
her: yea i got your plate number and im going to talk to your mommy!
me: sure thing mam. (blows her a kiss)
Her:(deep red face) yeah you fucking punk your going to get it just wait!
ME: continues to blow her kisses everytime she looks over.

now honestly i did nothing wrong. maybe she thought the bov was a concern but i dont see where i did anything wrong she was the one that took off from a light shes the one that cut me off all i was trying to do is get away from her she didnt seem mentaly stable. maybe thats why she flew off the handle.?

the ol pink taco.

whats with all the offers of tacos an not once is it a pink taco???/

No his car is definately a late 90’s monte…that baricuda whatever is his name on here…Ill do a member search and you can see if it was him…

roast beef taco?

His name is Jeff and he drives a green 98ish Monte, he is the super creepy kid that stalks us all at Mighty. I doubt he was the kid she is looking for though, he would seem more likely to cry than argue.

this will be a interesting summer, i was unaware there was stalkers