Finished instaling my S15 spec-r spoiler on S13. check it

shoulda got suspension instead

Looks pretty gay to be honest. Doesn’t even match the car.

However, now you can go to car meets and say “hey guys, I have an S15 spoiler on my S13 if anyone cares?!?”

“I know it’s ugly, but hey, did I mention it’s an S15 spoiler on an S13?!?”

i never liked that spoiler even on the s15

i like it smooth

chop the legs lower so the spoiler is more flush to the bodyline nd it will look ok… u better get aero to cover the aggressive wing.

thats a nice job, where do you get those taillights?

honestly, it’s like art. Everoyne has there own taste, but atleast give me credit to the quality of work I put into it. this was my first time ever using bondo and fiberglass and all things considered, I think I did a pretty fucking good job.

yea in ur pics it does look very nice install, clean and color matches :slight_smile: … theres ur credit. from lucidsnow.

right because I really care about impressing people and bragging. It’s def not because I like the 240 and enjoy customizing my car to my own sense of style. And for that matter, I’m beginning to understand why no one shares anything they do to their cars to other members on this forum. Everyone just bashes the shit out of eachother.

All this time I thought the point of a car enthusiasts club/forum was for people to share ideas and expriences, make others feel welcome and support one another in the hobby they all enjoy. I guess I was wrong.

Whether you like what I did or not is besides the point.

In any case, don’t kid yourself, this post isn’t entirely directed at you, but to everyone who have some maturity issues to deal with.

make sure you seal those ebay tails with silicone, condensation is a bitch.

nice wing none the less.

DK

thank you cailesj and others. the lights are D-max…you could import them for a ton or if your lucky you can find them off e-bay for a couple bills.

hey man its alright dont worry about it… what you gotta understand is that if you post something on an online forum, people will speak their opinions… supporting someone does not mean that people will say yeah it looks great if they think that it doesnt… who gives a shit what other people are saying… if you like it then that is all that matters, if others dont, then they wont do it on their cars… do what you want to your car, its your car… have fun with it

/rant

Looks …ok… Nice seats though !

The rest of the car looks awesome.

Clean install, could use some filler work on the middle part.

yes chop spoiler

make it lower
and it may look proper

you can’t cut it becauuse the tips of the wing would end up touching the body. hah

cut em!

Looks cool man, I really like the side-profile pic. I like it, but this is coming from a guy who has a VeilSide wing (the wangan-style one) on the back of his 240. That’s just our preference, some will want a wing or spoiler, some wont, everyone is different, to each his own though. You should be modifying your car the way you like it because, after all, it is your car. No one else should dictate the way you modify your car. If they like it, just think of it as an added bonus, if they dont like it, oh well, they’re not the ones driving it. Not everyone will like what a person has done with a car, no matter how much money or time is invested in it, like PolishPrince said, it’s an online forum, this is one location where you will definitely find a clash in preferences between people. If you’re modifying your car because you love it, then make it look the way you like or want it to look, as long as you’re happy in the end is all that matters. Like I said, I like it and it’s great to see that you’ve installed and color-matched it properly. I give you 1UP for that, points for originality, effort and a clean overall install! :thumleft: good stuff dude.

gross. shaved FTW.

yeah, your right ARC. Opinions will clash…I understand that. I guess it’s just how some people voice theirs that bugs me at times. heh Glad to hear you like it. :slight_smile: I’m quite pleased with it myself.

thanks