Firearm BS thread

Half mile from my house…

https://rapidsvfc.com/custom.html?id=24895

2 Likes

Ours…

2 Likes

I can’t go but would buy one of those.

Thanks. Ill have a bunch in the coming weeks and we can go from there.

You can run…but you can’t hide. Last piece of the puzzle snapped in place…

3 Likes

@King :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

Snagged a few new toys from a friend.

2 Likes

Earned myself one of these tonight. Come out and get you some. We have ammo in house to shoot with more coming…

1 Like

@ultradriver10000 the self made grips where they melt tiny holes in the handles… Not a fan. But I get that it works.

I am not either, it was part of a package deal with the guns and the '65 El Camino. That Glock does have a trigger job and some neat sights on it, so it functions very well. The stippling is very well done and its super grippy.

Some of my stamps are finally clearing out 1 year later. Out of jail, woot lol

1 Like

New trap gun picked up yesterday. About what I expected for the price point. Gonna be tough giving back the higher end shotgun I borrowed. Like turning in the Ferrari to get your Chevy Cavalier back.

2 Likes

I now have physical tickets in hand. PM me.or whatever if you want them. Really nice products on this one.

3 Likes

That’s a great deal

PM sent.
@Geoff fyi

Varmint Bench Rest shoot in Rigway PA this past weekend. Weather totally sucked. Serious shooters down there. Need to up my game for next month.

1 Like

That looks awesome!! How far is that range?

2 Likes

Max distance is 1000. Our league runs the match from 850-1000.

Decided to upgrade the factory Ruger barrel to a Proof Research stainless barrel. Factory Ruger barrels are pretty well known for being decent shooters out of the box. Mine was no different but when you start reaching out to 800+ yards small deficiencies really start to show themselves.

While finding the right “sauce” for each barrel i stumbled on some new boowits that came out a couple years ago. Going to try some of these along with some of the old standbys to see which peg fits in the hole.

3 Likes