Firearm BS thread

1 Like

Saw this earlier. “Activist”

“Non-violent direct action takes time”…
I guess he learned quickly that immediate destructive action gets action.

haha

1 Like

that is a great deal!

Damn skippy. I finally got bullied into trying trap last Saturday. I ended up shooting it again this past Tuesday. Went from 14 my first round to back to back 18’s my next round. Think I’m frigging addicted now. Figures.

:us_outlying_islands:

That certainly is an optimistic view of the US.
The current generation of kids are being overwhelmed with the evils of personal freedom and firearms.

As much as I support free fully automatic guns for every citizen that wants one, there will be some that have no business anywhere near any firearm.
After our elections, I bet there will be a pivot about how the distribution lead to dozens of deaths when a pregnant mother of handicapped triplets decided to shoot at a tank and gets murdered.

Hey listen, as long as that cisgender “pregnant person” posted a cool selfie on social media before engaging the target, then who cares lol

lol. what song do you think the song will be for the dance?

Live stream from Ukraine…

edit: probably should have posted this in WW3 thread

.224 Valkyrie load all dialed in…

3 Likes

Shot an 18 and then a 23 at trap yesterday. Really starting to enjoy it. Open to the public.

Also got word i got a spot on the Ridgway VBR League. First shoot coming up in May. Ill be driving down there once a month for the next 5 months.

4 Likes

Awesome, looks like a beautiful day.

We did a group trip last summer. I’m hoping the weather breaks a little for this next one.

6.8mm cartridge… i wonder what impact this will have on the .223/5.56 cartridges?

Hopefully more availability. There are so many out there that are still going to need ammo.

1 Like

thats neat

I may be a cynic, but I suspect some people attach that to a different ‘device’.
Provided it reads down to single digit FPS.

Looks like a really good tool for those DIY loaders.
(see what I did there)

1 Like

Bet that’s handy for someone who makes his own rounds