Firearm BS thread

Naturally. Just saying if you had to stay in NY , since clearly you couldnt possible just go to PA according to our geniuses in the NYS govt.

So. Where should one buy all the budget friendly AR parts?

PSA, to be honest.

2 Likes

+1 on PSA

2 Likes

X3 psa

1 Like

Naturally. Just saying if you had to stay in NY , since clearly you couldnt possible just go to PA according to our geniuses in the NYS govt

Until they figure that out and legislate away more rights.

Do they ship to NY still?

Psa has a sense of humor i see.

I’ve heard anderson is also good budget parts.
Any truth to it?

They still ship, just need to have it sent to an FFL. I would order a bunch of these so you don’t have to worry about licensing in a few weeks.

Reccomed me an ffl?

I hear good things about the guy that ownes joes deli in kenmore but dont know him.

I’ve used him before, not bad. I like Blue Tuna Gun Shop on Military though.

I’ve used Craiglows Gun Shop a few times. Don is a good dude.

Also, so long you fucking RINO.

We have until june 10th to file.

Who wants to run?

Also. I hear the tuna has aero precision lowers in atock.

Runnings had Anderson stripped and complete, but the counter was closed.

$79/$189 i believe. Also. Holy shit there is a massive amount of companies and variety in parts.

Grabbed an extra .22lr magazine for my savage from the blue tuna.

1 Like

Annealing a shit ton of brass tonight…

2 Likes

It’s wild how they can’t anticipate this… Or don’t want to?

After the government’s bid to freeze handgun sales was announced, an unnamed official told Reuters that authorities did not expect a run on handguns in anticipation of the ban because the weapons are so heavily regulated already.

But gun store owner Josko Kovic, who runs DoubleTap Sports in Toronto, told French news agency AFP that the announcement had “created a panic” in Canada. He added: “People are now rushing out to buy handguns. Almost all stores are sold out, including me.”

1 Like

Good.

Get ready to use them, fellas.

2 Likes

It’s like they have never seen how America responds to every negative news story, or even a chance of more stringent rules on firearm ownership. I bet baby Castro even boosted US handgun sales.

Even I went out to get a lower, but now the problem is that I want at least 3 more.
And a 1911, and…

I have a few nice pews I’d sell.

HK

Alchemy

Springfield

Bul Arms 45

Maybe I’ll be interested in the not too distant future.

1 Like

I’ll have to see how my mostly mail order build goes and just how many questions I get on parts and cost from the Mrs.

I have been watching for Springfield’s as an entry level 1911, but never seem to find them in stores.