Firearm BS thread

Lol, Keltec.

They make….interesting…firearms.

And by interesting I mean they are pieces of garbage and were made by people who do coke at work.

1 Like

Agreed, they have some crazy designs… but overall the guns are plastic trash quality.

Looking for a 22? Buy a Ruger 10/22 to start with, can’t go wrong.

1 Like

Putting the 1st two in the window nearly mandates that the 3rd will never happen.

“Come to NY. We have 90% rural areas and great cities. Nobody is allowed to have weapons, so we are a virtual gun free state” Gov H - probably

Feels like rolling out the welcome mat for Buffalo style shootings x100.

Add to that the body armor ban, which is like when your wife is mad that you forgot to take out the trash and then also criticizes how little you use emojis in text messages, this state is going to be spicy in the cities.

Can anyone in here please instruct me on how to post a reply to a specific post? Apparently its above my educational accomplishments. Thanks.

So what happens if you’re carrying and the business defaults to not permit carrying?

Nothing. Literally nothing.

1 Like

I hit reply, then select the text in the intended message and it gives an option to quote.

1 Like

I can put a circle and slash through a picture of a sandwich on my front door…that doesnt make it illegal…it just makes it so that if I see your sandwich, I can ask you politely to leave, and if you comply, you’re g2g.

3 Likes

I feel like the reply was the equivalent of asking a Honda guy how they feel about a Camaro. I agree that some of their models look a little different, but do the perform bad? Have you ever used one? I went to a few sites that did reviews of their stuff and they seem to be a decent weapon, but wanted to ask in here because everyone seems so candid. A Ruger 10/22 is a capable gun for sure, but looks 100+ years old to me. I’d like something more modern looking. I also like the Sig 522, but the price is quite high and it look to be a massive gun.

I wasn’t trying to give you crap, but they are shitty guns. They are cheaply made, quality is okay, all of them have shit triggers and most importantly the cost is dumb when compared to wayyyyy better makes.

If you’re gonna buy a Keltec you might as well start practicing this stance now:

No need to hit reply first. Just highlight the text with whatever device you’re using and the QUOTE button pops up.

1 Like

yay, if we’re talking 22’s i get to talk here :slight_smile:

Ruger 10/22’s are not always old man stuffs. Since Canada has recently restricted a lot of the cooler stuff we have a pretty stout aftermarket for 10/22’s. Check out https://dlaskarms.com/

i visited their shop in person late last year and bought some stuff just to meet them. then picked up this special from them.

9" shorty carbon barrell, custom rail for red dot. BX trigger, extended mag release… all on the takedown format with the bag. perfect for the kiddos.

these next ones are not mine but examples i saved of other 10/22 builds people are doing up here. All ruger based.

I have others that could become like this if i so choose.

I think for you guys since you get to use the AR15 platform you don’t spend the $ on .22’s, and i get that, but up here we dont have the luxury.

2 Likes

Are you just looking for a 22 based on looks or do you have a goal or specific use for it?

If it’s just to have a cool look and occasionally blast cans, snag a smith.

If you want something you can shoot 100 yards all day, get a ruger.

I have a bunch of 22 rifles, including a Henry, two Rugers, a marlin and maybe a few others. I’ll snag a few pictures in the am

And….holy fucking shit:

Y’all are fucked. Chl is now pointless.

On a positive note I put new mammoth tusk grips on my one Wilson today.

2 Likes

I like you… but dancing on the misfortune of others, not to mention those who may be your “friends” on here, is not a very nice thing…especially during the shit we’re going through right now.

Haha don’t take it seriously I have a lot of family in buffalo and come back often so I’ve been following it closely. When I talked, especially online it’s tongue in cheek.

You also need to turn over your social media accounts for the 3 years prior and have an interview to renew. Wow