Firearm BS thread

I shot guns all my life when I was a kid to a young teen. Trap shooting, a little skeet, a lot of target stuff. Just want something simple to plink around with that looks modern, that has dirt cheap ammo, and the lady can use and not get scared or annoyed with. I’m open for suggestions. I’d like the “AR-15” style .22, with the price in check of around $500~ish and not something that I have to piece together myself. I appreciate all of the feedback!

I looked that gun up on that website. The looks exactly like what I’d want. I read the reviews and some guys said it jammed all the time no matter what ammo, while others had zero issues. My question is that it’s under the category AR-15 pistol. Is that just the style of the weapon or is it considered an actual pistol where I’d need a pistol permit? I’m guessing no since it’s still a 2 handed weapon.

Greetings upcoming felons.

NYC should finally be safe.

That version has a short barrel, so in order to be ‘legal’ it’s classified as a hand gun.

In order to be considered a rifle you need to be 16” so if you want let’s say a 6” or 8” barrel you can put an arm brace stock on it and call it a pistol. If you put a conventional stock on it you need to file for an SBR from the atf, but I don’t even think that is legal in Nys.

Honestly I don’t think you can legally own anything resembling an at-15 in Nys anymore.

If you want to stay Nys legal, I’d suggest a boot action .22. Cheap accurate and super fun to shoot.

My Marlins have always shot out of the box better then any other gun for some reason. Remington 512 or Mossberg 46 Are also great legal alternatives.

download (1)

Trudeau is a boot licking, communist, piece of shit. Canadians as a whole should be embarrassed this douchebag represents their country. Our idiot in charge isn’t much better as he’s made our country the laughing stock of the planet. You can bet if shit ever hit the fan hed be hiding behind anyone with a fun who could protect him and his blowjob quality haircut.

Jims motorsports. Weedsport NY

5 Likes

They even posted in their FB page, with the comment “There’s your sign, bitch”.

Their prior post was this:

Holy fuck. Just tossed them a like because I can’t wait to see what they post next.

4 Likes

1791 Society filing lawsuit as well. Let the shit spreader start spraying!

so what i gotta buy a motocycle now just party with these dudes?

1 Like

So. How was the Rogers internet outage?
What is the govt trying to hide now?

1 Like

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

The FBI when their cell gets smoked by a citizen :frowning:

1 Like

It was refreshing to see a quick IG vid where the police say that the
22 y/o lawful gun owner was a hero.

I bet Chicago imposes a new gun law in response to a decent human with a gun in public.

I also like that the news is actually discussing the fact that this celebrated good samaritan was actually breaking the mall’s rules about not allowing anyone to carry, especially in light of the stuff Cunty Hochul is pushing.

I’m pretty sure I have read this post several times too many…
That is all.

1 Like
1 Like

Robber with knife “I have something for you”
Good Guy - Thinking in his head “I have something for you too”, whips out his 9mm
Robber - Thinking in his head “damn this is ironic” lights out

1 Like

Hope none of us ever have to be a hero.

1 Like