Firearm BS thread

I so wanted the “Sharon I want my dog back” story to be true…

2 Likes

1 Like

So a new barrel for my shotgun would run about $ 4750 including the required fitting. I ended up contacting Briley in Texas and theyre going to be able to trim it down for about $ 500. Not the best outcome but at least it wasn’t a total disaster. Lesson learned.

Is that written correctly? 4.7K for a shotgun barrel fitted?

Yes, not a typo.

Am I out of touch with actual shotgun prices? You can buy a nice (not top end but still) engraved over/under for that price no?

im confused too. i think i paid under 2k for my benelli and i think the barrel i bought was like 600

This is for a Beretta DT10. It was their offering for professional trap shooters. Recently replaced with the DT11. They’re not purple unicorns but not as common as other models / brands. The barrel is only available from Italy, unless you buy another DT10 and harvest that barrel. Not the most “decorative” model but they have been documented to shoot over a million rounds. Durable.

DT’s come with completely detachable trigger groups…making them even more unique.

4 Likes

that makes sense…looking at that i wouldnt even know where to begin taking apart. :rofl:

On a brighter note…got my barrel tuner dialed in…

5 shots at 250 yards

2 Likes

What gun?

Ruger Precision 6CM. Custom barrel.

Decided to pick up a “backup” unit if my primary goes down (again). Couldn’t find anything better than what I have so why not two? Should be in sometime next week…

That’s beautiful

Damn that’s some nice wood

1 Like

2 Likes

Us plebes need and explanation, lol. What’s that?

Varmint Benchrest Championships in PA this past weekend. 2 day event. Same game as every month (targets at 850, 900, 950, and 1000) but its a two day total instead of one. Missed first place in my division by 3. AA class is kind of middle of the pack.

3 Likes