Fireworks

thats where we’ll be

i don’t get fireworks.

at all.

how many homeless people could be cleaned and fed for the money spent on watching various metals and salts explode in the sky?

I don’t get homeless people. Get a job.

its not that hard to get a job

if they wernt so lazy, they wouldnt be living on teh streets trying to get me to give them money

This thread went to shit at 3:54pm.

I hear the point is closed from a friend…

my neck hurts, I coudnt tell when this shit was going to end. Marge and I ended up on the north shore right next too McFaddens

mt washington we were wondering when it was going to end too.

I think starboy was behind us

Sucks I missed this, couldn’t find anyone that wanted to ride down. How long did they go for?

30min give or take 5. Def longer then anything I have seen anywhere else, even Disney

'twas pretty sweet, the best Pittsburgh has put on yet!

was u on the news?

too many ppl to really see what was going on at the westend overlook but from what i could see it was nice

Parking was an absolute nightmare!

Actually yes it was! lol It’s funny how many people said they saw me! I think it’s still up on the Channel 11 site too!

Parking was crazy getting out of those lots - took exactly 1 hour to get out!

x3929205

i wish it only took us an hour to get out of there. i live in dormont (about 5 mins outside the liberty tubes) and it took us just over 2 hrs to get home.

the fireworks were great from where we watched, but certainly not worth sitting in a parking lot for an hour without moving.

*edit: WPXI Video …which one were you?

Every one should of went to a bar for a little bit to let traffic die down. It was so funny seeing all the tail lights over in the stadium parking lots from the deck on mt. washington. i would say there was bad traffic till about 12:30.

yeah… i got to my friends car around 10:45 and we waited for the parking lot to clear out a bit, didnt leave till around 11:45, just to sit in more traffic

went straight to sheetz in the north hills from the city, and i didnt get home until around 1:30am

we didnt have a prob parking or with traffic

If you go to their video section and search for “birthday” in the videos it should come up with “Check out the sights and sounds of Pittsburgh’s birthday”
I think I’m at the 1:15 mark… :slight_smile:

yeppers…that was the one i posted!