First 4.0 Whipple on GT500

The heads flow VERY well stock, and the heads and cams are rarely ever touched as its not really needed. They only did it on this setup b/c of how far they will eventually push it. If you did heads/cams on a stock Gt500 you wouldnt notice too much gain.

Yea Im not too sure why they ditched the factory block, this GT500 seems cool and all but the Evolution Performance one is far more badass, 8’s on the stock short block…

Alum block is alot lighter, and they are shooting to make as much power as possible!! Although stock has been proven time and time again

Like this one?

Yup! Car is silly! Imagine that in a street car :excited

you guys are forgetting about the series 1 3.8 that came in the grand nationals, T-types etc…

those motors got pushed too 1000rwhp+ with no upgrades other then a stronger valve train to do so as well…

Dont know. Dont care. Dont beat the messenger for repeating a quote that been on the internet for years…

LOL, the 60 foot was like 2.1-2.2 as I recall. Literally shows how much you suck at driving when I can beat you by over 1/2 a second on my first pass ever with a IRS car with similar power.

For whatever reason Andrew, I’m cool with being cool with you now, but the facts are that you suck at drag racing. Hell, I’m not all that good myself but you take the cake:hug

Im da best eva

eh, debatable.

the cars actually doing a wheelstand you just cant see it

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/KramerMR2.jpg