first 8 second C6 Z06.

92-99

Viper does sound like a terd.

your missing ‘THE’ in that sentence.

lets see some pics of vipers just because im bored.

Damn this looks sick:

god i love that car! i wanted one so bad but didnt get one for a few reasons.

1. there wasnt any close
  2. i wanted red
  3. they were more expensive for an older car with less potential
  4. they were about 5-10k more tha what i paid

Can get em for like $35-39K now. slaps face

like i said, 5-10k over what i paid for the Z

You paid 29K for your Z? Mileage?

actually, they wanted 30k, i got them down to 27k. but then wif taxes and extended warranty (which was a mistake but whatever) it was like 29k. it had 46,000 when i bought it.

Yea used car taxes FTL.

there was 1 other one around for 28 but it was silver and has same milage. didnt want silver. i had my eyes on a black one in indiana but my car never sold and i got impatient so i went to Denooyer and traded that shit in. didnt get a lot for it but i had some equity so its all good

you can turn that warranty in, and get the money back, itll go right on your loan, but thats fine by most people.

can i turn it in now or do i have to wait until its up? because i know if u dont use it, u get some money back right?

I’m sure there are PLENTY of ZO6’s out there for LOW 20’s.

where? i was combing the forums and auto trader. the lowest i saw was 25. maybe a 2001 Z with a lot of miles for low 20’s but thats it.

They have dropped pretty recently to around 20K or so.

cheapest 2004 ZO6 i found on autotrader.com in the US

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=c&car_id=242181495&dealer_id=915328&car_year=2004&rdm=1236438707540&model=CORV&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2004&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=70766&showZipError=y&first_record=26&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&position=top&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceASC&address=12309&advanced=&end_year=2004&pager.offset=25&doors=&transmission=&max_price=30000&cardist=273&standard=false

15 seconds of searching the forum, I’m sure I could continue…

I have seen more then a handfull on LS1tech forsale in the teens…One was including a mint electron blue 02 Z06.

Yep, the one that I just posted was an 02 EB for 19500