first 8 second C6 Z06.

heres a NASTY 02 Z06 with 470rwhp with 21k for 28 grand…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/1075193-2002-z06-470rwhp-tigershark-21k-miles.html

01 Z06 for 17k

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/1073389-2001-z06-17-000-a.html

Better cars for way less money then Vipers of the same years for sure:)

ok well…thats an 02 with a decent amount of miles.

reason y i bought one.

although, that 650 hennessy that was in round lake was sick, but they wanted like 55+ for it

Miles don’t matter for the most part. My car has 75K, looks like it has 15. All depends how it was driven and how well it was taken care of.

ok well thats u. mine was a cali car, all orignal one owner with 46k on it. so i dont think i made out too bad. that and i wanted a 03-04. i hear bad things about the 01’s gears.

I’d be more worried about the piston rings on the 01. Everything is ‘all original’, lol. 2 of my friends have removed nitrous/boost from their cars and traded them in as ‘all original’.

the pistons were different in the 01 too, i forgot about that.

there are no signs of any foul play. the first owner was an older man.

funny u say that about removing NOS though. when my father was shoping for a gt500 i told him about the one at Denooyer. so we go take it out and 2nd gear is gone! like no syncro at all. so thats issue #1. while test driving it, i found a misc wire hanging out from under the passanger glove box, issue #2. get back to the dealer and im looking and i find some NOS like toggle switch in the center consol, issue #3. then i go to the intake and see if i can find any foul play up there, well i did find a few bolts missing, issue #4.

so i think its safe to say the black 07 gt500 at Denooyer has been dragged and has NOS. only has 6xxx miles too.

those motors are built to handle a shit load though so im doubt the motor was hurt.

yah…and look at my car.

I bought it with 43k on it. The motor was shot.

Mileage doesnt scare me. How I look at it is like this…

the more mileage and less issues, it is a good running car…look at Lauls Z28 for instance. Over 120k, not a single issue running 12’s daily.

less miles, and issues are only going to lead to more issues down the road

It all depends on how the owner took care of it within the miles they owned it.

I <3 60,000 miles.

I’m not saying it was done on your car, but the Supra is the easiest car around to commit odometer fraud on. I can disconnect the odometer on a Supra in under 2 minutes.

at mackeys ,it was hammered burned oil,ran like shit just a all around abortion,it had a list a mile long of shit it needed,motor was hurt ,rad was leakin clutch was weak

i think i may have you beat with less then 1 minute!!!

Oh wow arnt you special

guess so…at least i have an odometer to unhook!!!

Go give bunny some attention dick

will be when i get out of work SON

Way to waste peoples tax money on shift jerk

hey…well i’m taking a break and it’s raining out…