First bike ninja 250r

Finally, someone who is smart enough to start with a 250

Buy a 1000

/Thread :lol

He can buy four 250s, and then weld them together one by one as he moves up.
Really though, 250 is great choice.

+1. my first bike was my 08 r6 i had.

its all on the rider not the bike. ive seen people have 1000s as there first bike and do just fine and ive seen ppl start on katanas and still be tools. its all on the individual. basically whether they have any majurity or not. just because you have a 1000 thatll do 160+ doesnt mean you have to go that fast lol.

i got a yamaha 600 its nice ill put a pic up soon

well i had a 250 enduro but i dont count it only gos like 60.

:facepalm

ok whats that about make fun of me now what i do.

I take that comment back.

Not the Yamaha 600 I expected to see…

Congrats on the pickup!

what did you expect?

A typical SuperSport 600 (R6 in this case) that every kid on the block gets in the spring because they care more for being seen on a sport bike than actually knowing how to ride one.

nope i like mite not grate its a 1994 but looks brand new has less then 2000 miles aand runs perfect so im happy.

Looks clean, a good alternative to the EX250.

Enjoy! :thumbup

yea this is going to be weird but i don’t really have any one to ride with idk if u guys do Cruises should hit me up see if i tag along. or like meet ups or something like that.

Have you or will you be taking the MSF course? Just wondering. I got some books and video about riding, if you wanna borrow let me know. Some of them are PDF but the “Total Control” by Lee Parks is on paper, I just need to dig them up from my mess…:rofl

Riding is about self discovery, that’s why I like riding so much; so don’t feel weird riding alone. I wish I like group rides more on the streets, but on the track is a different story…:excited. At the track people only judge you on your riding; no one really cares what bike you got or how big your engine is…

well my dad wants me to take the course at hvcc but i think im just going to go for the test not positive yet i want to do some riding with outers to get better befor i decide.

Only good things come out of the course. 3 point reduction, you get your license, learn how to ride, insurance discount and tips that could save your life. The earlier you take it, the more you get out of it. Somebody told me recently that they no longer give the points off, but don’t quote me on that, wasn’t a credible source.

yea still want to ride with people befor.

Damn… what the hell is that supposed to mean??? lol. Although my first bike wasnt the r6, it was a 1983 Suzuki GS550E; which at some point in my lifetime, I might actually finish restoring…

Def. take the course, I tought myself how to ride and just took the test due to how late I picked up the bike (courses were filled up). I missed out on a great learning experience, but I will be trying to take the advanced course this year. The test does nothing to show you can ride. My figure 8 was done on a 4 lane road.