first black friday exp

arive at best buy parking lot at1am thinking no one in right mind would be their ont in thiis wether 10 people in like so grab my drink get inline get drunk off my ass meet some cool people while standing out side for 4 hours get my voucher for the good stuff lagh at all the people without 1 not a bad time but next time deff gonna weare 4 pairs of socks

interesting

My wife just got back. The credit card is melted.

awsome deals today i have to say still dident go to sleep

C:\Documents and Settings\greg\My Documents\My Pictures\advisory.gif

were you drunk while typing this??? LOL

no i just cant spell

dont feel bad i cant speel either

i stayed home and slept till 2

my graphics card is still cooling down from all the HALO I played yesterday :nerdlaugh:

what did you get?

i went to best buy… i love how poeple that work there think they are the shit… dude’s all trying to explain to me how IDE harddrives work in slave mode… he kept referring to them IED drives… it’s tough when someone is trying to sell somethign with conviction and is saying the wrong fucking acronym… what a fucking douche… he was called out.

Are you one of those douches that goes to Best Buy just to demean the poor little sales associates? I fucking hate you!!! :nono: j/k Thats pretty funny but I work with some chick that does that…for some kind self-satisfaction i guess. Whatever. Yup tahts my story. :ugh2:

I do hate it when I know more than a product someone is trying to sell me and they try to act like they know all about it and are saying the wrong stuff.

bought a desktop for 150 dual layer dvd burner 512k ram 2 jump drives dvd player spool of dvd r couple movies and ps2 games