So, what did everyone waste there money on during black friday?

I def got out of work at 7am and went to Circuit City. Ran into some friends that I forgot worked there. Eventually left bc it was a nut house and the laptop I wanted wasnt instock. Went down to best buy,found the one I wanted. Of coarse out of stock. Ordered it.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8045/8045288_ra.jpg
Of coarse, the fucker was instock in store the next day. and they cant cancel orders. :hsugh: Supposed to come tomorow sometime. I gotta sleep on the couch to make sure I dont mis the brown santa(still on midnight shift)

SO what did everyone else get?

nice laptop dude…

i didn’t go out at all or buy anything, screwed up leg & no money>me

Nothing for me, 3rd vacation in 2 months own me.

I don’t participate in the economically stimulating holiday propaganda.

I tell everyone that wants to buy me something to save their money or donate it to their favorite charity. That solves two problems…one is that they tend to buy me shit I don’t need and two is that it helps people that really need it.

black friday sucks balls. You can get 98% of the stuff cheaper on-line anytime so why go out and fight with 11 million other people?

i have a paypal account and now accepting donations… :bigok: :smiley:

I’ll buy you a beer at the holiday party?

Oh. There’s free beer. I’ll have to do something else then!

bing me some BEEEEEAm

Can do!

lol…

I think I bought some food but most of my money was spent on tolls driving from CT to DC.

gas and mt dew

Tire, axle, and lower ball joint for my Accord.

250gb external HD for 29.96 after rebates at Circuit City… for me

A whole bunch of nothing.

HDTV

paid 1000 for the 42’’ plasma panasonic that was originally 1600 @ best buy, not as cheap as that on sale 2 other places…

2 Samsung Digimax S700 camera 6.2 megapixel got it for $119.99/each just with a smile at the checkout.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/EC.SOE.S700BLACK.jpeg

1 GB SD memory card $2.99 after rebate
Camera case FREE after rebate
couple cd’s
couple dvd’s —THE NOTEBOOK …and a box of tissue

a 14b and a xs power manifold for my daily

Presents for you, a sewing machine for mom for $55, and a 1gig memory card for your dad for $13. I think it was worth it, I had a similar sewing machine and memory card already on layaway for $75 and $23, and I also paid half price for one of Dom’s presents. The stores weren’t too bad either, I managed to get in the express checkout at Target, otherwise the line was halfway around the store. Marge posting under Dom’s name again…Maybe he will quit leaving his name signed in on my computer once he gets his damn laptop.