6. K20power - Crossings
  7. slwrthnu - walmart.
  8. Jersey Fresh - Wal-mart
  9. 6SPD EG - Crossings
  10. Travis(big cock Travis)-Walmart@2pm
  11. PJB!!
  12. SRS BZNS - Walmart
  13. Dkid15 - Walmart

It doesnt really matter where we meet IMO, it just depends on the route that we take. Im sure that kramebuccs and cazwrx will be in also. Ill try and get mk1 mr2 so elliot can have some company.

I work at the airport, but am not working the day of the event. I don’t have the time to meet any earlier then 2PM, anywhere.

Anything other then meeting at SSSSSSSSSSS’s spot adds unneccessary confusion to this event. The idea’s will change 50 times before April 25th anyway.

Holy buncha fuckin rediciliousness.

no shit! what a joke, this is a cruise, not a sanctioned event that needs sign up’s etc. you might as well go get waivers written up by your attorney and have people sign them. wtf!?!?

its better to meet at exit 11, because we hafto go by where I wanted to meet at exit 11 anyways to do this route.

its not brain surgery where I think we should meet off exit 11…for people going north, you get off 11 and take a left…go By CVS (use to be eckard) through the stop light and stewarts on your right…its the first HUGE parking lot on your left side after the light…you cant miss it. This parking lot isnt even more then half a mile off I 87

People going south, get off 11 and take a right…simple as that. You cant miss this place, its on the way to the route around Sacandoga lake. I will be there at 2 to leave from that spot…your not there, too bad.

This meeting in 4 different places then cruising to here at this time is nothing but confusion and its only going to make people late. Locals near lathem/albany/schenectady meet somewhere, cruise up be at exit 11 by 2…simple as that.

I’m with you, lets fucking meet up at one spot…seriously, me and SS pretty much set up the cruise last summer and people had a hard enough time understanding the simple concept of driving from exit 13 to exit 25 and back to LGV…it’s like some of you fuckers have never driven out of the capital region LOL…if you want to meet up and do a mini cruise from exit 1-11, do it via PM’s and NOT this tread…not that driving from exit 1-11 is a ‘cruise’ LOL…

in at 11

who fucking died and made deadbeat the president?? your the only one trying to change shit "mr. “i rule out exit 11” wtf??? turbotravis and sss had these plans made awhile ago, why change shit?

yes so exit 11 it is…everyone be there at 2. That means if your going to meet up in lathem or walmart or whatever make sure you do it early so the late arrivals to your little partys doesnt make US late up here at exit 11 because all the people that want to meet at exit 11 I know will be on time.

Fail… My cruise to the Caribbean takes off this day… So I will not be going.

Sweet for the exit 11 thing cause i kinda was annoyed at driving all the way to clifton park to drive all the way in the opposite direction

Is every one leaving from exit 11 to commence with the cruise?

I believe that is the last meet up spot

Sounds reasonable. Should just have every one meet at first closest location then just meet at 11

how about we just meet at 11, before this turns into even more of a clsuter fuck

yo dave let me get shotty in the cobra?

do i have to wear pants?

cobra wont be attending this cruise. Your welcome to tag along in the the coupe if you want. I might even have the panasports on, just can go hammering through turns with the stretch.:ahh

Sounds good

LKSi- Big Red’s Jetta passenger. That way at least I can grab some pics for people.

:excited :lol :eek3 :lmao :shifty :haha :wow :ahh :tongue :banghead :hug :cry: :bowdown :rofl :number1 :Idiots :hijacked :ninja :ohnoes :retardclap :eek :wierd :vlad :eek2 :thumbup :wink: :wtf :crazy :frowning: :clap