First Photoshoot of the Year

I washed up the Suby when I got home today and decided that it was such a lovely evening, that I would capture my stock gheyness in pictures.

Enjoy the unmodified hotne$$!!

STOCK RIDE HEIGHT BITCHES!!!

Awww shit!! The unmolested beauty of a stock grocery getter.

Yes, I was bored tonight.

Those front ends are growing on me. Looks good.

Holy crap wagons are so :gay:.

Nice pics. :slight_smile:

Why’d you scramble the license plate? It kind of draws your eye from the looks of the car.

Hundreds of people see your plate every day, and your face to go with it.

CXR 3553??? tell me if i’m right.

nice pics… i love that color…

I was actually thinking CXR 3573…we’ll await the response.

Nice car man.

You are both wrong.

I dunno why I scrambled it. Thats what people do. I guess it doesn’t really matter.

And thanks.

cwb 3553 would be my guess?? nice car btw

nope :stuck_out_tongue:

CWM 3550?

lol
nice pics:)

When did this become quess my license plate game? And to be honest, I don’t even know what it is. I can never remember.

Looks good man :tup:

Now drop that shit.

jeller

nice shot. :tup:

It’s because people on the internets can use it to track you down, find out where you live, and steal your nonsense. The intrawebnets make a great shopping site for thieves, and it’s very easy to track you down if you post pictures of your car, esp. on a local forum. Granted, some people don’t really care, but that’s what the paranoid people keep telling me.

And your bird catcher is much bigger than mine.

What are the differences between the rex 2.5 and the LGT / STi 2.5?

The WRX 2.5 is the same as the Forester XT 2.5 turbo. I am not sure what is different between that engine and the STi/LGT 2.5 turbo but I just know that they are different. Perhaps some of the Scooby-philes can tell us.

And yes Jeller, I need to drop it. I also need some wheels.

You need those STi wheels on buffalo scooby.

looks good bro :tup:

I sent him an email 2 days ago and still haven’t heard back. I’d be all over them.