first shake down passes for the TT galardo

Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo at the strip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6nc0Cp6MUDY

Cool, dropped about 1.8 seconds or so and picked up 14mph. Usually exotics don’t like turbos that much.

129-132 is MOVING… thats good enough for a low 10 second pass if he can hook off the line

Hm. Not sure how I feel about that.

tits

Those cars are so not built for straight line dig races… still crazy.

pretty cool if you have piles of cash you dont know what to do with.

does not impress me. let me put $350k into my car and see how it runs. It’s still an awesome exotic but the color looks terrible.

I think I was just expecting more from it. Yeah that’s it.

x2 also about not designed for straight line racing…it took TWIN TURBO’S for that car to do what a z06 can almost do stock…11.78(fastest 1/4 stock z06)

Not a big fan of the sound but its a lambo.

that was the first time at the track so what did you exspect

wrong the fastest zo6 is in the 10s stock

not according to z06 forums…and bone stock even down to the airbox, and that makes it even worse if the fastest is in the 10’s, that makes his lambo a very very expensive modified car that can’t even beat a “crappy american car” thats stock. i mean sure once he gets the launch down it’ll change up but damn…all that money…the car plus the TT…for low-mid 10’s(most likely)

needs the gearing changed for low end 1/4 mile instead of top speed.

wonder what it would top out at now though?

10.85 129.50 New Best for a Bone-stock C6Z06 on DOT Drag Radials

60’…1.679 3650 launch rpm with a fast clutch release and fast throttle squeeze
330’…4.625
660’…7.046 102.61
1000’…9.114
1320’…10.856 129.50

Even without a gearing change, fixing the lack of traction would improve his time a large amount

Wicked car though, I can’t say I’d be spending that much for those results.

:cool:

typical F-body owner response. never fails! :rofl:

oh, and here we go with the Corvette comparisons. :rofl:

It’s like clockwork.

:blah:

why would anyone spend $70,000 to get a C6Z06 when they could make a Civic do low 10’s for 1/10th the money???

You cannot even compare a twin turbo Lambo with a Corvette.

Hell, lend me about $15-20k, and I will be running 9s in my truck. And I would be able to tow the lambo to the track.