First thread

Hey guys and girls I guess. This is my attempt at an into thread. Mr turbo travis’s orders. Im a ghost as he and others i guess put it. Names Tom I like DSM’s cheep power is the reason why. Means I dont have much money.
I have a 92 eagle talon tsi. Im having some issues with speed density and tuning. Im used to an safc but i now have ecmlink and im trying to get a foot hold on it. Any helpfull usefull knowlege is much appreciated. So if anyone loves to teach and scream at someone who may need to hear something twice then message me
Thanks

Weired Ti Ghost kid out.

I don’t have much experience with your platform, but I’d be willing to mess with it at the next meet and answer all the questions I can about tuning in general.

Welcome bud-trying to get ya’ll active on here. Bunch of good dudes here, don’t take much we say seriously. Several people here are knowledgeable with DSMs and can point you in the right direction.

Thanks trav and Mr daniels that would be awesome I just have to try and get saturday off.

Oh, and it’s mandatory that you have a PJB quote in your signature. Since you’re new, I can suggest one.

Is that so?

what’s up I hate ghosts

Trav said I have to “Become active on shift so I dont have to hide in the shadows” So no more ghosting I guess.

Just trying to close the gap between my Ti friends and Shift friends. I feel bad when I talk to my Alb area friends at the meets all night, and you all are just hanging out looking all bored and shit

Yea man… better look alive this Saturday… or I’ll stab you. This is a written threat

Awesome make sure its a shiv. The scar (If I live will look cooler.)

Good on ya’ for listening to Travis joining, but beyond that you can never trust a man with a scythe shaped cock.

More boonie kids lol , how do u feel about full frontal male nudity? Do like darkies? And ya think grab does coke off of his long as terradactil like toenails?

Is ecmlink the same as dsmlink?

Its the newest version of dsmlink pete

The program is easy to use. Takes no time to navigate your way around. Im just nerved up I guess to make some big changes to make more power.

Your in for a let down

LOL why is that?

Im with JD in why is that.

Did you go speed density?