First V8 in the Vig

this was on friday but my internet has been pound f&k&^ for the past two weeks and i finally got it up and running normally again today.

anyway, im on road X78XX going north when i see and hear something green fly up next to me. he then slams on the brakes, i know this because his ghey mustang altezzas lit up all homosexual like and his bumper says mustang GT…so i say to myself this is exactly what i have been waiting for the slowest V8 possible to whoop up on…

so were doing 45mph and im in 5th, he downshifts in what is most likely 3rd, i do the same, and he takes off, i catch/pass/pull on him quicker than he can know what hit him and have already pulled 3-5 cars by the time we hit 100mph, and this is only because my car was made for 3-5 gear and produces 258lb/ft TQ in 3rd

we then catch a light and are behind a car each, so i leave it in first, he does the same and we let the people in front get a good lead on us…we go, i pull hard again, even with the SLaab’s SLaaby 1-2nd shift(anyone who has driven a saab knows the throw from 1-2 is about the distance from NY to LA) up to about 70mph…
…we catch another light, he pulls in the turning lane, says nice car and turns left.

lol nice kill

:tup:

i thought you swapped a v8 in the saaaaab

hahah, yea FF V8…jeen-e-yus!!!..no V8 in the saab now or in the near future…idt i want a full out conversion of the slaab, way too much trouble/time/work/failures/idk wtf else

nice :tup:

Nice kill, atleast the dude was cool and paid a compliment :tup:

Were his exhaust pipes under the bumper or were there bumper cutouts for them? I.E. was it a 95-98 or 99+? I just want to know how impressed to be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wait, nevermind, you never saw the back of his car. :rofl:

<3

YAY!

:word:

:tup: to the guy being cool, shows class

:tdown: to the guy being cool, makes for a less entertaining story

98ish(maybe before)

… but i am stock:)) with full system, golf clubs, basebally shit, car cleaning shit, work shit…i haul a lot of shit man. its a saab. come on.

BTW i am not making excuses, i would do that if i lost hahaha

he was scurred

c’mon, what year was the stang?

and :tup: to NA300cawr, that’s exactly how i feel when i read kills like this :slight_smile:

If it were a 96-98 GT, thats nothing shocking. Those cars are even more turdish than mine.

turdish.
lol.