first year apprentace.

not sure if this is the right section for this but i was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone looking for first year apprentaces in the gta. i have been looking for awile im in oakville dosent seem to be alot out there at the moment. willing to send out my resume to anyone intrested, i would rather work in a performance shop or anything to do with nissans not sure if im being to picky or not with the search. i have 2 years experiance in a shop. (mostly tire and lube but i have also done driveline exaust electrical brake and no starts pretty much a bit of everything)

thanks for the help guys

Look up try us auto, in Brampton. they need another tech.

Worth a shot.

ok ill try that thanks ALOT anything else guys?

try airport nissan we just got 2 new hoist, we might need a guy
or try canadian tire on bovaird and mcglauglin, brampton, me and 5 other guys walk off the job , beaCUSE THERE, realy cheap on labour, ther stranded and desperate, i dont recomend u going there , but if u need a job, well give it a shot

theyre looking for someone at canadian tire 429 lmao.

LOL i hope your resume was done with spell check … apprentice. just buggin ya man.
its truthfully hard finding shops right now , everything is slow whether its a private little shop or a dealership, im at a dealership (hamilton) and somedays by lunch time we are out of work its sucks…

ya canadian tire is the same my friend its dead in a couple hours every day.

canadian tire store 429? thats were i work lol

and ya spell cheaks all done :stuck_out_tongue: in truth im a horrible speller but in reall life i give thought to my spelling here i cant be bothered :stuck_out_tongue: you guys still love me

Try this site, helped me a shitload with getting work at random dealerships multiple times.

TADA.ca

Just view all the posted positions that are available, random stuff is thrown up daily so it’s worth a shot to check. Best of luck meng.

eh i’m in the same boat as this guy ive got my highschool automotive courses and 480 hours of coop experience from coop highschool classes got my grade 11 and 12 metalshpop my grade 11 and 12 autobody but finding a person that’ll hire is horrible where i am

try us auto? is there a guy named john that works there??? dunno if ud know him as boxer john? near the bingo hall lol

Man F#ck canadian tire. I work at one to in st.catherines and they’re a bunch of cheap ass mother F’s.
Our shop ONLY brought in 1.1 Million last year(Just in Labour) so no F#ckin’ raises and they took our units away.But it’s to help us out(More steady income)BULL SHIT!! Not to mention my third year of my apprenticeship so far has been spent busting tires and doing drivecleans all day.
But hey, I guess I should be greatful I have a job.
Supports my automotive addiction after all!
Could be worse,but could be BETTER too!

eh ive heard bad things bout canadian tire really bad things and i took my old trans am there once they forgot the oil filter i drove away and my 5000 dollar motor my uncle put in it before he sold it to me went to smoke they were hiring for the new welland one and i was reccomended by a friend who works there and i got a phone call i just said work for crappy tire in crappy tires dreams maybe and hung up…ggrrrrr /end rant

A good tech is a good tech,a bad one is a bad one,not all crappy tire guys are idiots,but ya there are a few winners that’s for sure

I had a friend go to Canadian Tire for ONLY an oil change on his moms van!!.. they ended up doing the brakes as well. We went to pay cause i had to give him a ride and they were like ‘‘we did the brakes all around cause they had to be done’’ My boy said, ‘’ thanks for the free brake job’’. He paid for the oil change in cash, took the keys and left!!

MOST Canadian Tires SUCK ASS!!