Job Listings

This may not be the best place to post something like this, but I figured I’d just give it a try.

Basically, I’m looking for work, as I was just recently layid off from my previous job at wal-mart (even though I hated it, money was money, and it wassint that bad.) Im finished school, and seeking full time employment.

I’ve been looking around, and applying to places like crazy, but still no luck.

It would be very helpfull if anyone could post up places they’ve seen or know of that are hiring in and around the mississauga area. Such as Oakville, B-town, Etobicoke etc. And when I say “places seen”, I mean anywhere.
It blows to be working on my car with pocket change :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks in advance, and hopefully this thread can help out a few other people searching for work aswell.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/f-jobs-W0QQAdTypeZ2QQCatIdZ45

^ Thanks, but I would rather actuall places seen in person, over internet fakes. I’ve had my share of work scams and telemarketing/door to door sales bs.

Hey dude, have thought about a temp agency? i never tried it myself but a couple of my bro’s have with positive results. those jobs can sometimes turn into full time work at a decent place.

my one buddy only worked tues. weds. thurs all summer. that would give you a few spare bucks, plus time to work on the car.

Call me a no0b, but I’ve actually never heard of that before. I think I’ll just have to try that out. Also, if you could pm me some more info, that would be cool.

Thanks

pm’ed ya some stuff in yer area. hope it helps

pan handle for the time being?

i’m kidding! i do sympathize. but i really can not think of much where i am in brampton. i’ll ask around for sure though

good luck

^^ LOL, belive me, I’ve been trying to make as many pennies as I can.
Thanks for looking out though, and UNDEAD S14, I’ll try some of those numbers out later today. Hopefully I can start making some cash, and move things along with my project.

I’ve worked @ agencies before bro, they’re pretty good.
You can keep looking for jobs while they look for you, and you can choose to leave that work anytime and they can find you another one, I did that over the summer of 07’ made me make good cash for fulltime hours but some work is intense depending where they put you lol.

they just take some portion out of your hourly wage for temp work, it’s not bad though, so say you get a job @ 12/hr, they’ll probably take 1-2$ and you’ll be working for 10-11$ an hour instead till you get hired permanently where they sent you.

if u like cars that much, go be a lot attendent at a dealership, or do oil changes

go to www.tada.ca

go search it, u will see alot!

Yea, I like cars lol, just applied for a lot attendant position, and just got off the phone with a temp. agency. Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate this! Hopefully other people can benifit from this aswell.

post up ur resume on that site that i gave you, and u will get a call within the next 15 mins…

fax ur resume to my dealership, 4162913388

its a nissan dealer!

Which dealership do you work at?

that is how i got started too…

Alright cool, also, which dealership do you work at? Lol, I hope its not 401 Dixie.

401 Dixie is 1 of the best dealerships to work at, the technicians knw there stuff, i knw, they taught me

Their commercials are very lacking. No offence goes out to the people who hold their jobs and such there. but come on… do we really need Mr.Clean telling me what to buy?

But yea take Bibby up on his offer.

True, not saying its a bad place. I’ve just had a rough time with one of the managers. Im guessing you went there for co-op back in the day?

Oh, and I got laughed at for having a rusted out S-chassis (back in the day) lol, good times.:stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, I def. will. Now I just have to find my fax machine:/:

If you want i can fax it for you from work… Actually i take that back i’d get shot. They’d be like YO WTF YOU SENDING RESUMES FOR. and id be like ITS NOT ME! lol. I got a machine here if you need one bro.