Fishing Spots?

Where are some good spots to do some casual fishing at? Me and the woman went up to keystone today and caught acouple little crappies but it was packed. There were people every 20ft or so all along the beach and boat rental side. Some suggestions I got are under the boston bridge, Twin Lakes, Elizabeth at the boat landing. I like it up keystone but there are too many people.

go to loyalhanna lake. and there are two places. 1st one is from the boat launch walk the trail through the woods all the way to the cove that is to the right of the launch. the other place is, walk back through the campground. when you see the movie screening area walk behind it down to the water. now walk the waters edge all the way around to the little cove.

i forgot to ask what your fishing for. that makes a difference on the place too. for trout go fish off the handicap pad at keystone and use powerbait.

Me and a couple buddies been hitting up the following…

Allegheny River (Where Deer Creek, meets with it) this spots good for catching walleye, catfish, sheep’s head (carp), bass.

Penn Trafford Municipal, good for trout and carp.
B.Y. Park, good for carp (fish off the dock)

ive been fishing out at raccoon near imperial, kind of far from you though

Thanks guys. Starboy where is the P T municpal and B Y park. Are one of those the little lake right outside off trafford on 136 or whatever rt it is.

Keystone Dam in Elderton, you have to know where the inlets are tho.