Fixable?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Impreza-STI-STI-STI-wrecked-damaged-salvage-fixable-LOW-RESERVE-NR_W0QQitemZ130095351656QQcategoryZ31868QQrdZ1QQcm:lolham: dZViewItem

not unless you have something like a flood damaged base model to go with it

expect to have to repair / replace almost all of the front structural sheet metal

expect to have to put the passanger compartment on a frame machine

personaly, i might fix it for myself (if i wanted an STI) but its not something you HAVE fixed for yourself by others. its totaled for a reason.

I have not personally seen this car so what you see in the pics is what I have seen of it.
I personally own this vehicle and not a broker

so hows that work ?

ironicly enough there is a flood damage one on the next page

^^ i htink he meant seen it where it sis now. he prolly went to the hospital and never saw it again.

and RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THAT AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN

(unless of course you already have a subaru body for the engine/trans/brake/interior/etc that may have survived to put all of this stuff into)

That would be an absolute nightmare to fix. Its not worth the money at all.

That’ll buff right out

(can’t believe no one said it)

6,900 for an sti swap?

articzap, u better snatch that up man

buy it now is 6900. If it runs, it worth it for parts. the seats are an easy 600+ alone. The tranny is worth ever bit of 1500, the engine is 4G and the brakes are another 800+

IF they said that the car still runs I would be all over it

yep, the fact that they don’t is what’s of concern, usually, if it does, they are ALL over it.
Dan, give him a call:
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call @ (480) 276-4470

LA is a little far. that just adds at least 1000 to the price. All I want is the motor, harness and ecu

yeah, but you could recoup the transfer costs by selling off the other parts. The wheels alone are worth 200+ each. if i had more money i’d go in on it with you.

Just cut off the front clip, get a good front clip from a junk yard and reassemble. My old man is in the proces of doing a similaer job on a 2004 trail blazer. Front end is all fucked up, he got the truck, good front clip and the rest of the parts he needs from junk yard. He’ll have maybe 12k into it including the cost of the truck.

No engine shots…killed my interest.

if somebody on here does buy it to part it out let me know…

i think that wing would look FANTASTIC mounted on top of my already existing wing…

or maybe on the hatch…

You need it on the roof. :slight_smile:

annnnd the massive wing survived :tup: