FJ cruiser opinions

how do u feel about the new toyota FJ’s??

im having mixed feelings about them.

~~As for how they perform i think they are awsome with the warn winch, lockers, and skid guard options.

~~I absolutly HATE the white roofs on um… yeah i know what its there for and its still stupid looking

~~the interior is kinda cheap on um compared to a nicer SUV… BUT as a “jeep” type vehicle its perfect

~~If i were to buy one it’d be based on its off road capabilities, BUT id wouldnt want to take my brand new 30 grand after the options truck up to the axles with mud, kicking rocks all over it, and getting branches along the side scratching my new paint.

i personaly couldnt see myself buying one as a NICE dd just because the only thing about them that really impresses me is what i wouldnt want to take it thru… untill they are a few years older and cheaper!

Till then im stickin with the good old JEEP

what do you think…

I hated them at first but they grew on me…but for the $ I wouldnt pick up a new one…maybe a few years they will be like Azteks and be on the silly cheap

working at the toyota dealership i drive these all the time…i love the 6spd ones.
Wicked bad blindspots…um
my boss has a yellow one but he just got a new all black one! its very nice its a special edition one. No white roof… and it has black wheels. Very hot!

I have a feeling these will not be silly cheap like aztecs, remember its a toyota

I want one, I think the white top makes the truck

I know a guy with a silver one that he has listed for sale right now.

Comparing it to an AZTEC may not be fair, Toyota has uber off-road soul.

^ whats with everyone and talking about cars with souls

I have to sell my vw and buy a honda that doesnt have a soul LOL

i love them and when i think about them my penis gets rubbery

Im not comparing the FJ to the Aztek quality wise or value wise. The point I was making is that since it is far far from a mainstream look, when alot of them are coming off their first lease they may see a dip in price because the styling is not everyones fancy.

They make a TRD Edition… its a V6 and it comes in all black (no white roof)… Im not a big fan of the suicide 3rd and fourth door. The interior is pretty plain…I dont think you can even get leather or navigation. For 32K you could prob get something better.

I saw the black special edition today, was very sharp.

21k for base model… but for anything worth your time, it is a 30k truck… not worth it IMO

why is there even a off road section when its mainly matt and bill, why not just talk amongst yourselfs. and i like the FJ, id rather buy a diesel and lift it with big turbo and 100psi with 6 inch pipes out the bed

love them…if i wasnt planning on an 2took for the spring i would buy one now

toyota quality and good looks…

get the TRD 6spd and…

eh, wait a couple years for depreciation if it’s worth it to you. i like these things :slight_smile:

I know the guy selling this, it has been VERY well cared for.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=213015986&dealer_id=58967829&car_year=2007&model=FJCRUIS&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=50&make=TOYOTA&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14052&advanced=&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=20

FJ’s are great trucks

one major problem they have with them is the windshield, hey crack VERY easy, you will need glass coverage on them at all times

but other than that, bad blindspots, interior is kinda plain…but i’d rock one :slight_smile:

guy down the street from me has one. Looks soo cool. I wouldnt mind checkin one out. The blue ones reek homo though.(not that theres anything wrong with that!)