flat bed car tow from ottawa to toronto

anyone know any good and reputable towing company which can cater for a flat bed tow from ottawa to toronto door-to-door? Cheers

pretty much any towing company will be able to do this: caa, abrams, etc… it’ll just cost you a shit load. do you have caa? or does anyone have caa coverage in your family? if i were you i would grab their card, get whatever car you want to get, call them up and be like i got stuck i need a ride. if you have full coverage they’re supposed to tow you for free for up to xxx KM’s (i forgot exactly how many). so get them to tow you as far as they can, and then call a random company to tow you the rest of the way for a much smaller cost, or pay CAA to finish getting your car to wherever you want it.

dont worry if you arent the owner of the card. a couple of months ago my friends car broke down and he needed a tow. i borrowed my dad’s card and got HIS car towed. the story we told the guy didnt make any sense, and he knew i wasnt the owner of the card but he still towed me. so if you play it cool and pretend its your card i dont think you should have any problem getting a free tow for a decent amount of time.

200kms free if you buy a membership for 70…

they man i have a dude with a flatbed who will do courtice rd to mississauga for 90 bucks yo!