Flat tires

so today i saw about 4 cars with flat tires and one person with a donut tire… whats the deal with flat tires all of a sudden. anybody else notice this?

wat

what about people with one headlight? must be the apocalypse!

haha, true

must be global warming or something

I see Subarus with one headlight all the time, but that’s because they’re so common for blowin em :rofl

I saw a hyndai with one headlight out and one fog, but on oppsite sides… was pretty kooky (oh thats suzuki, isnt it?)

haha! Took my thread topic. All I see is fucking a buncha putz’s on the side of the road with flat tires or wheels that have fallen off. WTF! hahaha

Like the OP said, we saw FOUR people today with flat tires and one dude with a donut which = a flat tire at some point. :rofl

What if you put 4 donuts on a Civic? I did that once…

Idk, if I did that I’d probably be ripping the tires off in 4th instead of just chirping 4th :lol

2 guys i work with got flat tires this week :haha

im telling you, it’s global warming.

Global warming doesn’t exist

your 1988 MR2 S/C that you claim is moppin shit up doesnt exist either, DEBBIE

:eek

Alright, Rhonda.

okay, hoss

because towns are just patching roads rather than resurfacing them? And yeah about the one headlight and subaru comments my old legacy used to blow about a bulb a year.

Lazy people need to fix blown headlights.

on my way to pa and back on saturday i prob saw 10-15 people on the side of the road changing flat tires.