Are people really this stupid???

I get in to work this morning. And Boss goes " I have a lady here that has a focus. She clames of having HARD steering and the car wobbles " So im like ok. Let me pull it in and put it on the rack. So i go outside and what do i see. She’s been driving around with a FLAT TIRE on the DRIVER SIDE for a week. The side walls were gone. Luckly the rim didnt bend. How the hell dont you know you got a flat tire??? :wtf:

Key point…

SHE WAS A WOMAN>>>…

:wtf:

^ HEY!

I resemble that comment!!

yes…yes you do.

I like when people come in with both headlights burnt out and say “its so dark when I drive”

:wtf: how old was this lady?

:bowrofl:

Lady? thats a regular hyundia customer

Ok first off " you resent that comment".

and second she was about 28

Do u really have to ask … best was at the dealership when I was with my dad once some old Lady came in and was like my car is dragging and the breakes dont seem to work and she was driving around with the E brake on …

oh thats nothing we had some old lady come in. My car wontstart. We spend 2 hrs lookin over shit for spark ect. And in the end SHE RAN OUT OF GAS

Yea we had some girl in a grand prix say " i had my brakes done last week and now they are squeeling" checked the rear brakes were all fried. Had the ebrake pulled halfway up the whole time driving

how do people not catch these things???

they have to feel stupid when they are told the problem. :doh:

We get atleast 1 " Its a new car, I didnt think you have to change the oil in it" a month.

she was trying to be funny… wow did you miss it. :doh:

yea my boy worked at chrystler. Guy came in and complained bout the car being hard to shift. He put PURE GREESE in the transmission to the top. My boy had 2 flush it like 4 times.

I love when you have to go threw the center consol to adjust the ebrake and you find someones drugs.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

hahaha that happened to me before in my pulsar.but in my defence the gas gauge said i had half a tank of gas