flip phone that will sync with outlook?

I’m looking for a flip phone that will wirelessly sync with outlook… .mainly i need to stay up to date with my calendar.

i <3 my 6800, but im thinking its time to get a new phone… something smaller and more compact…

the only one i know of (for vzw) is the PN-820 smartphone

some of the other phones that like to pretend to be smartphones (env, voyager, etc.) have wireless sync access, which will sync calender (but it wont be as functional as on a smartphone)

i think you’re vzw but if you’re not the at&t 3125 and nokia n75 do

^ correct
As does the Tilt

I have to check but I imagine the curve and the Blackjack II will do as well

We have screaming deals on the Curve Blackjack II and Pantech Duo right now

99.99 after $100 mail in rebate and $20 instant rebate with data plan

Throw me a PM if your interested.

hes sprint

word.

i really wish i could get into something smaller… now that im in a different job i dont need all of this weight up on my hip… or the extra 480 a year

would google alerts work?

Sprint? good god why.

Migrate to one of the bigger more reliable companies

lol…

i have both sprint and verizon on my belt right now… i’ve had sprint since they came to wny… no issues yet… and why would i go with verizon, they take longer to push out the baller phones (6800) :stuck_out_tongue:

i really dislike the 6800 when compared to the i760. it just doesnt feel as good, and i like having a number pad on the outside and not having to use the touchscreen

Any Motorola and Motorola Phone Tools?

:tif: if he was GSM i’d say absolutely but motorola cdma phones somehow all end up with birth defects…

I really wish the voyager did cause that is a cool phone.