Flocking thread. Lets flock!

very interesting interior mod, does it come in different colours? lol

FLOCK yea!

Hah, yeah it comes in different colours. Just check their website.currently getting the front’s ready for some flocking action.

I wanna flock!

Flock you guys.

anyone wanna buy a green s14 dash and flock it ? theres lots of cracks on the green pleather but will be good wen u flock it. haha

in the other pictures of it on the dashboard of the other cars, it looks like it catches dirt easily, tell us when you finish if it does or not.
ooh and if its easy to clean or not

who the flock would have thought this could turn out so well.

flocking awesome.

I’m gonna flock my eye glasses.

hmm…now guys, for all of you with stripped rear interiors. Think flocking the back would make the cars more cleaner, is it possible on bare metal?

i think that would look stupid imo. unless you want to tell people your floor is made of fake suede.

what a flocking stupid idea lol

If anything i think it would trap dirt easier. and guys with stripped rear interiors dont generally care about how clean it is… or at least i dont.

http://www.donjer.com/suedetex/product.htm is this the flocking shit?

Ahhhh this is the SON I like…Nice thread, it actually made me laugh.

The flocking looks good.

Oh snap… I might just have to use this stuff for my next s13’s headliner

flock off! lol

Yup that’s the site. If your gonna buy it, just make sure it’s the “Nylon Suede-Tex Fiber”.

my biggest worry is how clean my stripped interior looks :/:

i dont know, if i’m dealing with a dripped interior i’d just paint it with tremclad.

i was also thinking bedliner :slight_smile:

did u just buy a 1lbs bag? i really like how your doors turned out. they look flocking awesome