Florida adventure.

Well…

Miami/ft lauderdale has every vehicle ever in fucking police car form.

Daytona beach police do NOT like burn outs and 4,000 excuses, especially sassy ones.

Speed cameras all over.

Tons of stunters and EVERTONE will try to race you.

Orlando speed world should be called orlando spin world.

I hate NY and never want to leave FL :frowning:

whats up with your car? is it done?

Had an issue with the new motor arriving on time :frowning:

I had new Heads, injectors, converter, headers, mids, catback,flex plate, nitrous installed though. Motor is being shipped to Plattsburgh to my usual installer within the next 2 weeks im told.

shut up thats bs! so ur new heads and so will fit new motor then?

Seems pointless to install all of that on a motor that isn’t staying in the car.

yea esp for 2weeks of use unless u are using all the parts u put on ur hemi on the new motor…anyways what did you run at the track with all the new parts and spray on motor? did u dyno tune it? is so ####erz!

I agree 100% jdaniels. But, the guy who bought my old heads, cam, manifold, exhaust, verter, etc wanted the parts so my hands were kind of tied.

The new heads going on the new motor will work on my block i have in the car now and on a 6.1 block as well. The heads are ported 09+ 5.7 hemi heads. They outflow ported 6.1’s by a ton and also have the same ports for 6.1 manifold and will work on a 6.1 block. No ones tried it yet so ill be the first to see how it goes. Car webt 11.98@ 114.53 yesterday on a start up tune in 90* weather. So its way stronger for sure.

Keep driving south to Key West.
Fuck it.

It makes plenty of sense now that you explained it. I hope everything works out for you buddy, strong work on the time either way.

I couldn’t agree more. I was born in Florida, I still don’t understand why my family every moved us back to NY.

I didnt get a chance to spray at the track. Did spray it twice on the highway and once accidently on international speedway blvd resulting in tickets and handcuffed/stuffed into cop car.

Yeah serously. I almost cried leaving today. I love florida so much.

My dad just went an bought a fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom double wide huge traiker. Has a 2 car wide screened in car port, shed with space for tools and storage 2 32 inch flatscreen tvs, beds, appliances, picnic tables and a dock on a canal for boat access for 1500$ so i can stay there whenever i want with my “idiot friends” as he put it and he lives about 10 mins away. Fuck it. Yrailer or not its a clean, free, vacation home.

Trailer or snow? Hmmm…
Give me a single wide 1970’s trailer in the middle of the desert, an ATV, a few guns, and I’ll be the crazy fuck that lives in the desert.

my uncle lives out in the desert in a camper trailer. No ideas on if he’s packing heat though.

same hear , if it wasnt for the wife . my kids and i would be out there lolol,esp my youngest he is his father thru and thru

What. The. Fuck.

No likey the desert?

id even be good livin way out in the hills

+rep if I could for a wannabe desert rat like myself. :thumbup