Florida adventure.

HTF do you not like steak? I’d eat that shit 7 days a week if I wouldn’t have to hear the woman bitch about it. I eat it atleast once a week

PJB is mind fucking us.
He is in our heads right now.

I just never developed a taste for it.
As a kid I used to pretend I was eating it and stuff it in my pockets or socks and then throw it out or flush it down the toilet after dinner.

Even now when my family has steaks Ill have a few burgers or hot dogs.

ill be your neighbor a few cacti away

My mind is bottled by PJB yet again.

I am at a loss for words.

hey atleast I didnt purposely piss my pants during a christmas photoshoot at grandma’s house

plus rep to you sir

PJB is the Devil.

I dont believe in the devil so does that mean I dont believe in myself?

UNREAL

Who does your work up here?

Friend of mine. Motor and cage are going in along with some other minor issues adressed.

I was also 4, PJB. I didnt hide food in my fucking underwear. I just pissed in them.

nick please post the pic of yourself

Do it up. I cant im on my phone driving.

Please tell me you’re heading west towards New Orleans.

fixed

LOL. So that’s what’s wrong with you:

CINCINNATI – Researchers at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center have identified a deficiency in a molecule involved in energy production in the brains of some male children and adolescents who are developmentally delayed.

The discovery suggests that brain creatine transporter deficiency – an absence or deficiency of creatine, an important molecule in the brain – should be considered when diagnosing boys who have a developmental delay. The study is published in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics.

Im heading to your house. For that sleep over you keep begging me for.

Okay, Ronald Fountain.