Flozell Adams suspended?

It’s MY thread. :slight_smile:

WTF are your Rustang’s tails blacked out? :rofl

Well get out your thread nucka!

And no, they are not blacked out ya fuck :lol

Someone hacked your photo because that shit is blacked out JDM whut whut

The bezels are black, but the lights are red holmes. Been like that forever lol

Yea, I dunno.

in reference to original post… $50k fine as reported by nfl.com and contingencies on being a good boy for rest of season or suspension is imminent

$50K? That’s like $5.

I’d like you to look at the date on these pictures. Todays date Is December 9th, 2009. These are dated December 30th and 31st, 2008. So there is something that happened within the last year

Those pictures always seem to shut you up…

i hadnt seen the thread. i explained this before. i didnt write any of that. and thats NOT my signature on the check. sorry to disappoint.

Someone cashed a check made to you in another account? Or the fairy deposited it into your account?

A fairy in his account is my bet. I don’t do the GE credit program for purchases any more so I have shredded and burned all the accepted and declined apps. Its a same I could have compared his signature. Junk.

Ok lets figure this out.

Someone hacked your account on the site you were selling the taillights…

The person sent a check from somewhere like Minnesota, to clifton park, where it was deposited into YOUR bank account (if im not wrong thats a sefcu account correct?) using a fake signature, but depositing it into YOUR bank account? And then the next day getting on, and sending another PM?

Wow…thats some bad luck

not my acct.

It was his moms acct. All banks blacklisted him cause they know he will write bad checks. :stuck_out_tongue:

wasnt her acct either. she doesnt bank at sefcu.
i will reitterate… the ONLY payment i EVER received for taillights was in person at x-gates and FnSkanks was there with me when transaction took place. also happened to be the night the buick’s battery died and jay from gearhead gave me/pete a ride home… fuckin buick.

Ya she had to switch banks cause of you scamming people.

anything that ive ever received payment for has reached the people who paid for it. hardly scamming anything.

Why do I feel like information is being left out or twisted?

im not leaving anything out good sir. ive been 100% honest with you.